Chapter 26

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls decided to tell their own families instead of them having to find out from someone else.

Moonbyul went home anxious, scared and nervous as she was standing outside her house. when she reached the front of the door she heard people yelling. She quickly opened the door only to see the person who left not only her but her mother and sister the person who doesn't even deserve to be called father. 

She saw her mother, father, and Minhyuk altogether. Minhyuk stopping his mother from slapping his dad. Witnessing Minhyuk touching her mother she quickly ran towards them and pushed Minhyuk causing him to hit the wall. Byul went to her mother side checking if she was okay. 

"Mother are you okay?"

"Yes sweetie I am. Don't worry."

"What is going on? and.... Why is he here!?

"I am your father and you do not speak to me that way!"

"FATHER? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?"

"DON'T YOU ING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO RAISE MY VOICE RIGHT NOW, YOU NARCISSISTIC, SELFISH, ABANDONING OLD MAN! YOU. ARE.NOT.MY.FATHER! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME." 

Byul's mother tries to stop her by pulling her away from her father, but she doesn't budge.

"Mother let me go."

" YOU LEFT US!  AND TOOK THIS MORON WITH YOU. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU LEFT BECAUSE OF WORK OR WHATEVER! I KNOW YOU LEFT WITH SOME THAT YOU GOT PREGNANT WITH THAT TINY LITTLE YOU HAVE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU MANAGE TO IMPREGNATE HER WITH THAT. THE ONLY REASON YOU STAYED WITH HER WAS BECAUSE HER FAMILY WAS RICH. "

Right when Byul finished saying what she needed to say her father slapped her on her right cheek causing her head to turn and face the front door where she saw Yongsun and her father standing.

 

*FLASHBACK 20 MINS AGO

After the two decided to tell their families they went their separate ways. She went to her father's house determined and scared. She didn't know how he would react. Yong did not know what her dad thought of the LGBT community. But at the same time, she was happy she wants to end all this and not get married to Eric.

As she walked into the large house she saw her father sitting on the couch watching television. She sat down across from him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter