Chapter 25

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have decided to speed things up a little. 

________________________________________

A few days passed and everything still remind the same. Moonbyul was still following her brother's orders and still had to fight, but this time Yong was there to help her disinfect her wounds. Moonbyul's mom also got worried for her daughter who would always come home with bruises and scratches all over her body. Byul told her she began doing kickboxing again and it was nothing for her to worry about.

School was going well Byul and Yongsun both had applied to Universities. Hwasa and Wheein were doing their own things and being very touchy with each other. All was well not including the arranged marriage and the slave contract.

Everything was fine until Friday afternoon Moonbyul once again accompanied Minhyuk and his group of friends after school.

Minhyuk, his group, and Moonbyul were waiting outside a ten-floor building. It was about 9 pm and everyone had left. Moonbyul was curious as to why they are just standing there for so long. She was annoyed at her brother and immature friends who're ages ranged from 15 to 25-year-olds. She just wanted to get this over with and head home.

10 minutes later a man with brown wavy hair and navy blue suit with a red tie and a bag walked out of the building heading to the parking structure as he was unlocking his car Minhyuk called his name the man turned and was shocked to see who it was. 

" Taehyung!"

"M-minhyuk? What are you doing here?"

"I think you know why?"

"The boss sent you?"

"BINGO!"

Moonbyul was confused about the whole thing "Boss? was minhyuk part of a gang?Wasn't he just being an !" She thought to herself as she saw them talk.

"Look I'm done with that life. I don't want to be involved with everything you guys do. You know why?"

"I do, but the boss says you just can't walk out as if you were never involved there are consequences. You knew what you got into."

"I know, but I have a kid now. I can't continue that life. I need to live a proper life for my daughter."

"To bad you either come with us at your own will or we will be forced to take you."

"I won't go! I guess it will be the hard way."  Taehyung threw his bag inside his car and loosen his tie preparing himself to fight.

" Fine!" Minhyuk signaled for his friends to attack him.

The guys ran charging Taehyung screaming

Taehyung ran hit one in the face with his right hand and then back-kicked another and hit another with his left fist. He was then grabbed by the back and a guy was going to hit him, but Taehyung quickly kicked him and pulled his head back hitting the guy holding on to him. He turned and hit him on the face and kneed him causing him to hit the floor. Taehyung was then kicked on his back making him launch forward he turned ran towards the guy and kicked him on his face. He stood straight and all of Minhyuk's friends were on the floor whining of pain. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter