Chapter 12

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day Wheein showed up for her first day of school, the girls got together at a cafe after school, to catch up and get to know each other. How have they been? What have they been up to? How they became friends with Yongsun? They found out that Wheein had left to Japan because of her father job. The girls even came out clean and told Wheein about Moonbyul's bullying and the fight they got into because Wheein kept asking about the bruises and scratches she saw. Knowing Wheein, the girls had to convince Wheein from doing anything. It was a beautiful reunion filled with smiles and laughter.

Throughout the week people started to notice that Yongsun stopped hanging out with Chorong and Irene. All kinds of rumors started to spread all over the school. The bullying stopped for Moonbyul, but people would always give her stares and talk .The two girls did not care about the other students. It was just a waste of time for them.

------------------------------

*FRIDAY

The tutoring began again, but this time it was not just the two they would study in a group. Yongsun was determined to pass the exams and move back to her own place. 

"Yongsun Unnie we should start studying again so much has happened that we are behind."- Moonbyul tapped on Yongsun's shoulder to get her attention

" Ah okay when should we study?"- Yongsun 

"I want to study too?" "Me too"- Hwasa & Wheein both stopped playing and quickly turned to Moonbyul and Yongsun.

"W-what? why do you need help Wheein You just started school here?"- Moonbyul lifting an eyebrow questioning wheein.

"I don't want to be left out. Come on!"- Wheein did a little tantrum dance.

"Huh! fine."- Moonbyul quickly gave in, she didn't want to see Wheein's terrible tantrum dance again.

"Okay, then when and where are we going to study."- Yongsun

" I know"- Hwasa raising her hand.

"Where?"- Yongsun making eye contact with Hwasa.

" Moonbyul's House."- Hwasa said with a big smile.

" That's fine with me. My mom is going to go away with seulgi to my aunts house for the weekend, so its just going to be me and Minhyuk" -Moonbyul didn't want to disagree it would cause too much commotion with Hwasa and Wheein's tantrums.

"Yay! Sleepover"- Wheein jumping 

"W-what sleep ov..."- Moonbyul wasn't able to finish when her sentence when she saw the girls jumping

"Yeahh! Sleepover"- Wheein hugging Hwasa as she yelled.

"Sleep~ Sleep~ Sleepover."- Hwasa hugging Wheein back and singing.

Hwasa and Wheein both suddenly stopped jumping and stared at Yongsun waiting for her answer.

"Um-um O-OKAY!"- Yongsun thought about it, but eventually gave in to the girls and started jumping with them.

Moonbyul smiled as she saw Yongsun jumping, it's a side she never saw of Yongsun. She thought to herself "Yongsun is slowly starting to be comfortable with all of us." 

"Ya! Moonbyul? Let's go!"- Hwasa hitting moonbyul bring her back to earth.

"We are going to go to our house to get our stuff and we will meet at your house."- Wheein

"Okay"- Moonbyul

Hwasa and Wheein left skipping holding hands as if they were six-year-old girls.

"I can accompany you to your house and  then we can go to my house."- Moonbyul 

"Okay"- Yongsun

They went to Yongsun's house and when they arrived the same maid as last time open the door. 

"Welcome home miss."- Maid bowing down 

" Oh! Hello Miss Moon"-Maid

"Hello."-Moonbyul

"would you like me to make you guys some snacks."- Maid

"No thank you, I am just going to grab some stuff and then leave. I will be sleeping over Moonbyul's house."- Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter