Chapter 15

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning 

Yongsun woke up and decided to cook breakfast, but she struggled to get out of bed. Moonbyul was hugging her tightly, so she slowly took Byul's hand and pulled it from her waist when Moonbyul slowly opened her eyes and what came next shocked Yongsun. Moonbyul leaned in and kissed Yongsun on the lips. Moonbyul pulled away and continued with her sleep.On the other hand, Yongsun was left with her eyes wide opened, she quickly got up and headed to the living room.

"W-what just happened? OH MY GOD! Moonbyul kissed me on the lips. What the happened, she kissed me and then went back to sleep. Was she dreaming? If she was, what kind of dream is she having?Whatever's I'm going to go cook and forget about it."

Yongsun ignored it and went on to cook breakfast which took about 30 minutes. While she was setting up the table Moonbyul walked in rubbing her eyes. 

"Morning"- Byul 

"G-good Morning" -Yongsun stuttering 

"You made breakfast it looks good."- Moonbyul walking towards the table

"Yup! H-have a seat."- Yongsun pointing to the chair

Moonbyul sat down across from Yongsun and while they were eating Yongsun did not make eye contact with Moonbyul. She just stared at her plate of food.

"Unnie, are you okay?"- Byul 

"W-what do you mean?"- Yongsun

"Well, you're not eating anything."- Byul 

"I'm fine."- Yongsun looked up and made eye contact with Byul. Remembering the kiss Yongsun's face turned red and she quickly looked away. 

"U-unnie your face is red"- Byul extending her hand to touch Yongsun's face, but Yongsun quickly got up before Byul was able to touch her. Yongsun threw her food into the trash and placed her dish into the sink before heading to the couch. Yongsun the tv and started switching the channels trying to distract herself. Moonbyul quickly finished her food and sat on the couch with Yongsun.

Both sat at each end of the couch, the atmosphere was rather awkward in the room, with neither of them saying a word lost in their own thoughts.

Yongsun's thoughts:

"It seems as she doesn't remember what happened between us. Thank goodness! But why do I keep remembering it? Her lips, her lips felt soft as they pressed against mine. Why? Why? Am I thinking about it and why do I keep looking at her lips. I NEED TO STOP. STOP IT! KIM YOUNGSUN GET IT TOGETHER! Say something! Anything!"

 

Moonbyul's thoughts:

"I wonder what's wrong with her. Is she mad because I ignored her? Did I do something wrong? What should I do? Buy her tteokbokki? Crocs? Oh! her face is red, Is she sick? Should I say something?

"Uh.."- Both spoke at the same time

"Unnie first"- Moonbyul 

"Okay I just wanted to know if you want to watch a movie."- Yongsun looking at the floor

"Sure, What movie are you thinking of watching."- Moonbyul never looking away from Yongsun

"Not sure. Let me look for one."- Yongsun quickly got up and headed to the shelf full of movies

"Okay, Unnie I'll be back."- moonbyul getting up and heading out the door still in the clothes she slept in. Byul quickly grabs her phone and wallet and heads out the door. Yongsun was confused, but shrugged it off and began looking for a Movie.

"Its been 15 minutes and She is still not back. Where did she go?"- Yongsun looking at the clock

Just then the bell rings. Yongsun gets up to open the door. Yongsun opened the door to find Byul out of breath. All of a sudden Moonbyul puts a bag infront of Yongsun's face.

"H-here I...B-bought t-this for Y-you."- Byul panting

"W-what."- Yongsun grabs the bag and held on to Byul's hand to bring her into the apartment.

Yongsun sets the bag down on the table and puts Byul on the chair. She then goes to get a glass of water and hands it Byul.

"Thanks."- Byul

While Moonbyul is drinking water Yongsun opens the bag and sees tteokbokki.

"Tteokbokki? You went to buy tteokbokki. Why?"- Yongsun turning to look at M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter