Chapter 14

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun went out with Minhyuk and she found out that he can be self-centered and egocentric. He kept talking about himself, and she found it very boring. Throughout the dinner she kept thinking about Moonbyul and the way she ran out on them.

Monday came and the girls were have lunch sitting down at their usual place.

"Unnie how was your date~"-Wheein 

"It wasn't a date."-Yongsun

"Yes it was. When two people who flirt with each other do it is."-Hwasa

"It wasn't a date and I do n..."-Yongsun was not able to finish her sentece when Moonbyul gets up

"Where are you going?"-Wheein

"I-I have to talk to the teacher about something."- Moonbyul quickly coming up with a lie

"Okay"- Hwasa

"See you later"- Yongsun

"Yeah! bye"- Moonbyul 

Moonbyul quickly walked away, she headed to the gym where she got a basketball and began shooting free throws to clear her mind. After shooting for about 15 minutes she laid down on the gym floor where she began to talk to herself.

"Why? Why?Why? I need to get rid of these feelings. I-I can't ruin our friendship. Why does she have to be so pretty, having a smile that shines so brightly, a laugh that sounds like a sweet melody, and a... WHAT THE ?! I can't be thinking of her like that.This is going to be hard. I need to avoid her till my feelings for her stop."

The rest of the week Moonbyul tried so hard to avoid her skipping out on hangouts with her friends, running away from her when she sees her in the hall way, and even stopped eating lunch with them.  

 

It was Friday night around 10:30pm, while Moonbyul was reading in her bedroom, she heard a loud noise outside her bedroom window.

*BOOM* 

"What the ! The thunder is so annoying."- Moonbyul looking out the window

"W-what Thunder!? Yongsun!"- Moonbyul

Remebering what Chorong told her about Yongsun's fear of thunder. Moonbyul quickly grabbed her jacket and unbrella and walked of her room as she was about to head out the door her mom stopped her.

"Where are you going so late."- Mom

"Yongsun's house."- Moonbyul

"Okay be carefu-" Mom wasn't able to finish her words when Moonbyul was already heading out the door.

"Okay!"- Moonbyul yelled running out the door.

Moonbyul ran as fast as she could in the rain to get to Yongsun's apartment. Running to Yongsun's with every step she took she splashed water, wetting her shoes and pants. She slipped hitting her knee on the ground dropping the unbrella. She got up and kept running leaving the umbrella, it took her about 15 minutes to get to Yongsun's house. When she arrived she rang the bell, but no one opened the door. She rang the bell again and being impatient she began to knock and screamed Yognsun's name, eventually someone came and opened the door. 

"M-moonbyul what are you doing here?"-Yongsun

Moonby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter