Chapter 24

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After helping Byul with Cleaning her wounds on her face. She told Byul to wash up and gave her a set of clean clothes. Yongsun then helped cover her wounded putting a bandage on her eyebrow and putting ointment on her lips and other cuts on her face. Byul went to bed while Yongsun washed up. When she came out she saw a sleeping Byul on her bed. She fixed herself beside Byul and grabbing the blanket, but before she covered themselves since Byul facing away from her and her shirt was slightly rolled up she noticed a bruise on her back. She barely touched it when Byul flinched in her sleep and once again Yongsun went to get the ointment to put it on her and before covering it with a gauze bandage. She noticed that it wasn't a recent bruise it looked as if she had it for a few days. She just shrugged it off and covered it. She then covered themselves with the blanket and eventually, she too fell asleep.

Its been a week and Byul got into two more fights once again because of her brother. Throughout both fights, she didn't want to fight them so she made sure she got hit more than her hitting them. She knew she was able of beating them without getting hit but she knew getting hit was a punishment for herself for breaking her rule of fighting. Byul tried to cover her injuries as much as possible with makeup and ignoring Yongsun. She didn't want her to worry so she always made up excuses such as the principal wants to see her, my mom wants me home, as the top student of the school I need to do something, etc. The third fight (Including Ken's fight) she had the guy had a bigger build he was taller and a little chubbier he seemed as if he played American Football. He actually hit her harder and made the previous cuts she had open. The day after the fight she had an exam so she wasn't able to stay home. The last class she had was together with Yong so she made an excuse to the teacher saying she didn't feel well and headed to the infirmary. While laying there girls messaged each other (group chat).

Yongsun: Byul where are you? Why aren't you in class?

Hwasa: You ditched and didn't invite me. I'm upset unnie

Wheein: Byul ditch? Eyyy I don't believe that. Hahaha

Byul: I didn't ditch. I'm helping the principal with something. You guys know being the top student and everything.

Wheein: Seems like you are always there

Hwasa: Yeah why?

Yongsun: Guys I'm sure Byul needs to do this so stop questioning

Byul: Yeah I'm sorry guys. For not being able to hang out or see you at all this week 

Hwasa: I'm guessing you can't hang out after school today either.

Byul: Yeah I have something to do

Wheein: Okay

Yongsun: Hey guys we can still hang out today Just us three and next time Byul can.

Byul: I know sorry guys I'm not able to hang I promised Seulgi I will spend time with her today

Wheein: Okay I guess. What about tomorrow?

Byul: Most likely 

Hwasa: Okay what about you two can you guys hang today? I don"t want to go home early.

Yongsun: I can hang today. What are we doing? 

Hwasa: Let's go to the karaoke

Yongsun: Okay wheein?

Wheein: Sorry I can't I just got a message from my mom she wants to go the store for her.

Hwasa: Awww okay then. I guess its just you and me Unnie. After helping your mom you should come.

Wheein: Yeah okay

Byul felt bad for lying to them but she didn't want them to worry.

 

Afterschool

Hwasa and Yong went to the karaoke and Wheein went to do the errands her mom asked her to do meanwhile Byul was just roaming around not wanting to go home to see or hear her devilish brother. While walking Byul bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry I-"

"Byul" 

"Ken?"

"Hey what's u-What happened to you?"

"Oh, this umm I- I got into a couple of fights." Byul looking away

"What? Why? That is so unlike you Byul"

"I know i-its a long story"

"I have time rn. Want to talk about it."

"Yeah, I'd love that. Its been kinda hard."

They both head to a cafe where Byul tells him everything from the very beginning to the end.

"So that's why I ended up in a fight with you and two other fights."

"Oh My God! I 'm sorry to say this but your brother is an face. I hate him. and about this, I think you should tell your girlfriend about it. Telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter