A New Beginning

HEALING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We spent the morning learning more about what The Alliance do and Mr. Kim suggested that me and Yixing should rent a new place in order not to get caught again. I thought that it was a good idea, so right after lunch I plan to look for an apartment near Jongdae's place. It's better to be near people I can trust, and for me, that's the Kim family.

 

"Mr. Byun, if you would like, we can proceed to the agreement. Or do you have further questions?" Ms. Lee, the apartment agent asks.

I realise that I'm spacing out, looking at the door of our new apartment. A new beginning.

"No, this place is perfect. Let's proceed."

I don't plan to sell my house, I never want to. It's the house I grew up in, so many memories are made there. So I just told Mr. Kim that I'm going to keep the house, dropping by once every two weeks, and he agreed.

 

By 11p.m. we finally finished unpacking our clothes. I flop down the sofa and sigh heavily. If it's not for my stomach growling like I have a wolf inside it, I wouldn't notice that I haven't eaten dinner yet.

"Zhang Yixing!" I call out to him.

He pokes his head out of his bedroom door, his hair still wet. "Yeah, sorry I just got dressed. What's up?"

"Imma order some food online, do you want anything?"

"Uhh... I don't know, anything is fine."

"Fine, don't complain if you don't like it later."

So I order a large serving of fried chicken and beer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter