Hell of A Life

HEALING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s rustling noises in the kitchen, one that sounds like a person is cooking a meal or something. But it’s almost 3a.m., who the is cooking so late at night? Grumbling, I drag myself off of bed and decide to see just what on earth is going on in the kitchen. The sound grows louder as I’m nearing the door to the kitchen. I take a baseball bat, ready to smash it at whoever or whatever it is that might be breaking into my house. With the bat tightly gripped in my hands, I jumped into the kitchen and well oh well. Guess who I find? The stranger I saved in the woods, cooking instant noodles.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I know the answer, ofcourse I do, he’s cooking. But that’s not what I meant by asking that. I don’t want an exact answer.

“Uh, I’m uh… I’m hungry.” He says, smiling goofily at me.

“Okay. Listen here, Mr. Hungry. This is my house, and you can’t touch anything without my permission. A-NY-THING. Got that?”

“Okay. I’m sorry.” What’s with that look? He’s disappointed? Okay now, Baekhyun, what we’re not finna do is get a stranger upset.

“It’s okay, really. Just go on with what you’re doing. And don’t forget to wash the dishes after you’re done eating.”

I’m just making my way out of the kitchen when he called out to me.

“Would you like to join me?” He says, with that annoying goofy smile again. “I mean, I cooked quite a lot here. And you’ve saved me, I just want to thank you. This is the least I could do.”

Sigh. Guess I’ll be eating supper with this goofball after all.

We settle ourselves opposite from each other at the kitchen counter, devouring the delicious noodles. It really tastes good; I didn’t know this person can cook. Well, it’s not like I’ve known him for long, it’s barely even a day. There’s so much more to this person, I just know it. But it will take some time to uncover his personality and the mysteries surrounding him. For now, I’ll just enjoy the scrumptious noodles.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter