My Housemate Is A UNICORN

HEALING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how long do you plan on staring at me?” the unicorn says. “I swear to god if you keep up with that you’re gonna burn a freaking hole on my head.”

He’s a unicorn. A unicorn. THE unicorn. Horns, rainbows poop. I still can’t grasp the concept. I mean okay fine he said, he claimed that he’s a unicorn but there’s no evidential proof to support his claim. He might as well be a lonely homeless man wandering around the neighbourhood and I accidentally found him there when he was sleeping. I don’t want to believe all this. It is too supernatural-ish and too out of the world to believe. But somehow I wanted to. I wanted to believe him because there’s something about the way he talks that convince me what he just told me is the truth. Maybe it’s the way his eyes stay stern on mine when he told me, or maybe it’s the way he didn’t fidget. I don’t know. But I want to believe him. I want to. There’s just no proof.

“What else can you prove to me except that magic you just did on my palm?”

I just want more proofs.

“There’s another thing, but you knew it already. Why can’t you just trust me?”

“It’s not that simple!”

“Okay, fine. You don’t need to shout at me.” He looks around the room, starts to move things to the walls of my bedroom. I watch his every move, not caring whether he’s messing with my room. The only thing I want right now is just a proof. “I need a bigger space, I hope you don’t mind me doing this.”

“Just go on with whatever you’re doing. I only have an inch of patience left in me so you better be quick.”

“Okay, ready?” I nod as an answer.

The whole room starts to lit up. The white lights are tinted with soft silver glow of light, illuminating from his body. It’s an incredible sight, yet very unnatural. The silver light gets brighter, almost blinding that I have to cover my eyes from it. Seconds later, the light is completely gone, and I have to take several seconds to adjust my eyes to my surrounding.

The first thing I see after my eyes have adjusted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter