* 4

Black And White

Jungkook is close to saying what the in the man's face because the way he acted and spoke was as if this is all normal. Lying and unconscious at the park under the rain, being brought by a stranger on his place (like what if Jungkook is a serial killer or a or a serial killer-?), and waking up in someone else's house and clothes.

He is really close but the look on Jimin's face is the most innocent, like maybe this isn't normal for him, too, and at the same time, this is also something new to him.

"And you are?" Jimin looks up at him hopefully. 

He doesn't see the reason for telling a stranger who he is because he is the one who helped here, right? He should be the one interrogating instead of the other way around. He suddenly feels defensive even if there is nothing to be defensive about.

"I saw you on the park, unconscious and , why?"

Jimin blinks but he doesn't lose the hopeful gleam on his eyes. "I came from Thane, a planet thirty-four billion, seven hundred eighty-one million, five hundred sixty-two thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine light years away from Earth. Our ship was destroyed by enemies. Everything from Thane, including our clothes, but us. We crashed and were separated."

"You ing expect me to believe that?"