*18

Black And White

They come home with Jungkook's hand tightly clasped on Jimin's, the latter's other hand on his face as he wipes the cascading tears from his eyes without knowing what they are. He doesn't want to explain it. He doesn't want to explain sadness and tears and pain to him.

He sits Jimin in the couch even though he is dripping. He gets a fresh towel and wipes the hair of the other himself because he's still occupied with the tears in his eyes to notice his shivering body. He helps him into a fresh set of clothes in silence and when Jimin is dried up, that's the only time he noticed his own body shaking in coldness as he lets out a sneeze.

That brings Jimin back. "Oh, you're wet, you should get changed," he says, alarmed.

Jungkook only gives a small smile. "Are you feeling better?"

But he doesn't answer and shakes his head instead. "You should get changed," he says softly. "You'll get sick."

He knows he's right so he gets to his room and change into dry clothes quickly before coming back outside to check on Jimin. He doesn't need to think where to start because Jimin asks himself.

"What happened to me, Jungkook?"

"You cried," he answers.

"Cried?"

"It's something you do when you're incredibly happy," Jungkook explains, "or incredibly sad."

"Sad? You mentioned it once before," Jimin says. "What is sad?"

"It's what you felt when you saw the dead cat."

"Dead?"

"You don't have death on Thane?"

"Death?"

"It's what happens when a person or a being vanishes forever. It's death."