*28

Black And White

"Go back to him, Chim," Taehyung tells him with a weak smile.

He doesn't understand. He doesn't understand what Taehyung is telling him, what he is telling him to do. Emotions. It's an elective he is yet to take at Thane. It's an extremely difficult course that deals with what's going on inside a yhapp.

"Why?"

"Because you want to be with him, don't you?"

"I can't leave you, Taehyung."

Taehyung smiles, "Why?"

"You're my best friend. I can't hurt you."

Hurt, he thinks. It still seems all foreign but he remembers the cat and the look of Jungkook's face when he said goodbye. He doesn't want to do it to Taehyung.

"So you'll hurt yourself and the man you love instead?"

"Love?"

"What will I do with you?" Taehyung moves closer and smiles weakly at Jimin. "It doesn't exist back at Thane. Tell me, Chim, does Jungkook make you so happy, so unbelievably happy, you can't explain it?"

Jimin blinks but he ends up smiling because he does. He nods.

"I'm yet to search for the meaning of love, too. It's more complicated than happiness. Much more complicated. But I see it on your eyes. Those aren't just happiness. It's much more. I think you're in love with him," Taehyung tells him.

There's no love at Thane. Which also doesn't allow yhapps to be rejected, to be sad and to be hurt.