*21

Black And White

He's starting to think Thane is a ridiculous planet because they don't have sadness in their dictionary even if it's one of the most essential human emotions. Well, they’re yhapps, his the more logical side of his brain argues. But he doesn't even think there is much difference between humans and yhapps now. He thinks it's ridiculous that they don't know sadness but they know fiance.

He slows his pace and balances the cold drinks he bought for their visitors. Their. Because Jimin lives with him. Their. He doesn't think much of it as he excused himself to buy drinks, finding the place too big for three yhapps and one human.

After Jimin came, it has been the longest time someone stayed with him. Or the longest he let someone stay.

He stands in front of his door and hears voices. He shouldn't have though. He should have entered. It's his apartment, anyway, no matter how small or crappy it looks. He shouldn't have eavesdropped.

He really shouldn't have.

"Why didn't you look for us, Chim? You could have found us faster than we could find you. You have the best senses out of all of us."

"I… I looked at him and there's something in his eyes. It's something I haven't seen before. It's something different. I look at him and doesn't see any happiness. He's... sad."

Even then, the foreign word leaves Jimin's mouth strangely.

Jungkook almost drops the plastic he's holding but he doesn't. He feels angry although he isn't sure if it's right to feel angry.

All this time, he thinks, just because he is sad?