*27

Black And White

He knows he's not fooling anyone anyway. Yhapps are beings who can sense if a person close to them is in danger from even if the person is from another country. Not that there are much dangers in Thane. Yhapps are beings who can almost read minds if they want. Almost.

He's glad it's something they're not able to do absolutely. Because if they can, he's betting they can do it with humans, too. He's not sure he wants to know everything that's going on Jungkook's mind. Or why he's thinking of him again.

"Jimin?"

He looks up and smiles at Taehyung.

"Tell me about Jungkook."

It surprises him but there is an earnest look in Taehyung's eyes. He's not asking for any more reason than he only wants to know. If Taehyung had asked him anything in Thane, he would have answered easily. But more and more, on Earth, he begins to analyze meanings more and more.

He tells him about Jungkook, about the time he wakes up each morning and the shifts he has at work after class. He tells him about the shift of his co-workers at work that he always takes whenever available. He tells him about his courses that are difficult for him and he tells him about his courses that are easier.

He tells him the way he's so interested with dinosaurs and the ancient times. He tells him how hard it is to make him trust someone. He tells him how big his heart still is even if it has been broken too many times already.

There is a smile on Jimin's face as he talks about Jungkook and it is not lost on Taehyung.

"Do you miss him?"

He knows that word. Jungkook mentioned it before. He feels sad that he's not with him. He wants to see him. Badly. It's almost as useless to lie to Taehyung as it is to Yoongi.

He thinks he doesn't like it about yhapps. How easy it is for their emotions to show. How easy it is it almost becomes unimportant. He doesn't like how he can't lie to protect Taehyung.

"I do."