*19

Black And White

A/N: I can't believe I last updated like, 2017! Believe it or not, this story has been long written way before I even began uploading this. T-T #sadlife

--

They spent the entire night talking about death, pain and sadness. It's not exactly Jungkook's cup of tea but he knows how much it means for Jimin to understand and it's probably good that someone like him who pretty much experienced all the pain and sadness someone can get in a lifetime is the one who saw Jimin, someone who hasn't experienced any pain or sadness ever.

He tells him about how it's like to lose someone and lose them forever, how it's like to let go of someone important to you, someone you hold dearly, someone who keeps you alive, and accept the fact that you'll never be able to hold them, see them, or talk to them anymore. No matter how much you wish for it. He tells him what makes humans sad, what brings them grief and what kills them inside.

He's not surprised when kill also doesn't exist in Thane.

He's not good with words. He's never been but it comes all naturally with Jimin, for Jimin. That when the sun breaks into his small apartment, he stands up and asks, "Are you going to be okay?"

He has to go to work.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jungkook looks at him for a moment before turning around to get ready for work. He asks again if he's going to be okay before he leaves. He doesn't mind skipping work that day. Really.

"I'll be okay, Jungkook," Jimin tells him with a small smile. "I'm just not used to…"

"I know," Jungkook says because he knows exactly what it's like to not be used in pain and sadness and be shown to it in the most grievous manner. "Call me if there's a problem, okay?"

"Okay," Jimin nods. He hesitates for a minute and he doesn't even know he's hesitating before he comes up to Jungkook who's already opening his door and hugs him from behind.

Time stops for Jungkook.

What the, his mind stops processing.

"Thank you, Jungkook," Jimin softly whispers.