Lost

A Trip to Korea

The next morning, you woke to be as tired as ever, but fought the exhaustion and started getting ready. You showered, thoroughly washing your hair with the sweet-smelling shampoo. When you got out, and dried your hair, you pulled on some skinny jeans, and a off-the-shoulder top. It was bright pink with stripes of white lace. For your shoes, you quickly pulled on your grey converse.

"Cute!" Rosallia said as you exited the closet. "Thank you. But not as cute as yours." She was wearing her white coat, jeans, and long black boots.

Then you heard a knocking at your door. It was Ms. Sereno. "C'mon you guys! Hustle! We gotta go! Quick!" All three of you shuffled outside into another bus. This one seemed cleaner and more comfortable than the one before. When the bus left, Mr. Hendrickson, another teacher at your school, stood up, holding a piece of paper attached to a clipboard. His other hand was holding onto the seat, making sure to keep his balance, and his legs were wobbling.

"Everyone listen up!" he said, his rough voice just loud enough for everyone to hear. "Listen carefully. This is going to be your group for when we get off of the bus." You and Rosallia crossed your fingers. It took a long time for him to announce your names, but luckily, you got to be in the same group. 

*Thirty Minutes Later*

You practically ran off of the bus, you and Rosallia locking arms.  "How exciting!" you were too distracted by the beautiful jewelry displayed on the stands. Rosallia followed your gaze and said, "It is pretty, isn't it?" Your eyes were still fixed upon the necklace, but you managed to reply with an, "Mhm."

You were so distracted that you didn't notice your group leaving. The bus had already left, and you were all by yourself. You desperately moved through the crowd, but still couldn't see anyone from school...at all. This can't be happening. You looked everywhere, but couldn't find them. You turned the corner, and found yourself in a dark alley. Hm... it's really quiet here. Too quiet. The sounds from behind you had almost faded away. 

But when you were about to turn back, large sweaty hands clamped over your mouth.