Back to School

A Trip to Korea

Almost immediately, you could hear high-pitched squeaks coming from the girls standing blankly in the hallway. Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin were trailing behind you, giving confused looks to the girls screaming.

You chuckled, and then whispered behind you, "Told you."

You kept walking. You were heading to the main office until you suddenly saw Rosallia appear from the nearest corner, reading a book.

"Rosallia!" you shouted. She looked up and ran towards you. You both hugged eachother, spinning. Suddenly, you felt the sharp pain shoot through your leg again. You let out a squeak, much like the girls fangirling over the guys. Rosallia stopped, and held you out by the shoulders.

"What's wrong?" Her mood had suddenly changed, and the look on her face was dead serious. The guys then pushed her away, and started checking your injury, and giving hugs to comfort you.

You broke the worried atmosphere and shouted, "Yah! I'm fine. It only hurt for a second."

Everyone jumped back on your command, and returned to their position. Rosallia was sprawled on the floor, her book a few inches away from her open hand. You were about to reach your arm out and help her up, but Youngmin beat you to it.  

"Are you okay?" Youngmin asked.

Rosallia cover her face with her hand, trying to cover her tremendous blushing. It was easy to see because of her pale skin. "Yeh," she said, smiling.

Youngmin smiled back. They noticed that they were still holding hands, and quickly moved it away, keeping it stilll beside them. Then, Youngmin turned, picking up her book and handing it back to her. He quickly read the title.

"Ah," he cooed. "Where the Mountain Meets the Moon? One of my all time favorites."

"Really? Me too. This is my second time reading it." They continued their conversation for a while, while you were standing there, watching.

"Hey guys," you said. They both looked up, Rosallia only halfway in her sentence. "We'll just leave you two alone. I'll meet up with you after we go to the office."

Rosallia gave you a look that said, "Thank you!"

"Okay," they replied at the same time. They looked at eachother and laughed, then continued their conversation.

You laughed. How cute. Then, you continued down the hallway to the main office.

Compared to everyone else, your new friends seemed to be glowing. Everyone looked up at them and practically melted. They didn't seem to understand how handsome they were, and gave all the girls fangirling a fake smile. Finally, you made it to the office. Once the principal saw you, her reaction was fairly similar to Rosallia's. She ran, giving you a bih bear hug in your return.

"Where were you?!" she yelled, concerned. "I heard a report that you were missing right after dropping you guys off."

"Sorry... I got distracted and they left without me."

"And what's that?!" she screamed, even more worried while she examined your bandage.

"I'm fine. There was just a small incident."

"Small? Look at you. You're hurt," she said, ashamed. "It's my fault. I should've told all of the hosts to keep an eye on everyone more carefully." 

There were tears just off the edge of her eye lids, and her lip was quivering. You explained everything to her, and in the end, she began to cry.

"It's not your fault," you whispered, comforting her. "It's not your fault."