Meeting New Friends

A Trip to Korea

After introducing themselves, one of them took your hand and lead you downstairs into the living room. They sat you down on a chair, and took the remaining seats left around you. 

"Uhm...." you started. "Would someone please tell me why I'm here?" They all looked at eachother, cocking their heads to the side. "You mean..." said Minwoo. "You don't remember?"

You looked down, thinking hard about what had happened before. "Kind of... but it hasn't fully clicked." 

"Well you walked into an ally and was hurt by some thug. Never go into the allys here. Its dangerous. Luckily, Jeongmin and Hyunseong were there to save you."

You looked at Jeongmin and Hyunseong, and bowed slightly. "Thank you." You attempted to stand, but failed when the piercing shot throught your side again. You grunted in agony. 

Everyone rushed towards you, pulling you off from the floor and setting you back down on the soft green chair. "Are you okay?" asked Donghyun. "I'm fine."

"It's okay. We asked the next door neighbor -he's a doctor- to stitch up your wound. It might hurt a bit, but you'll be okay within a few weeks. All you need is some rest." added Youngmin. You started to relax. Everything will be fine. It was still dark, so you closed your eyes and began to fall asleep. Little by little, you heard everyone shift, and soon, light snores. You opened one eye to see that everyone had fallen asleep. Cute, you thought.