Going Back

A Trip to Korea

You devoured your breakfast, enjoying every last bite of the delicious food. Hyunseong grabbed your plate, walking it over to the sink so that he could wash it. "Thank you," you said, brushing crumbs off of your face with a napkin. He didn't reply. 

You tilted your head and shrugged your shoulders, then walked back into the living room. Jeongmin was sitting there, waiting for you.

"Don't you think that your school is going to worry about you?" he said. "You've been gone for a whole night, and havent contacted them, telling them that  you're okay.... at all." you thought for a few seconds, then replied, "You're right. I should call them. Or I could just return. I don't want to get in trouble... and the sooner the better."

"So what are we going to do then? Drop you off, or are you going to call them? What's the plan?" he asked. You paused for a moment and then replied, "I'm not sure... I guess it really doesn't matter."

"So then we'll drop you off," he said, smiling widely. "Are you sure? I don't want you guys to go through all of that trouble just to drop me off..."

"Yes!" he said quickly. "It's no trouble at all, actually." You gave him a serious look, and asked, "Are you truly positive? When the girls from school see you... I mean... They might act a little weird." You chuckled. "They might fangirl."

He tilted his head, his eye brows mushed together in confusion. "Fangirl? Why would they do that? We're not even kpop stars."

You covered your mouth with your hand, trying not to laugh. Only the slightest bit of sound escaped from your mouth. You thoughtlessly blushed a soft pink and said, "Actually... It's becuase you guys are really handsome. But don't get that the wrong way of course...."

He turned his head downwards, trying to hide his blazing red face. His body stiffened, and he whispered, "Thanks." Although he was looking down, you could still see him taking quick glances at you. "Then we'll drop you off in a bit," he said as he sped away.

You watched carefully as he hustled upstairs. Then you massaged your rosy cheeks, a chill running up your back. Aigoo. I really don't want to leave.