The Long Drive

A Trip to Korea

You spent the next hour or two getting to know everyone. By the time you were getting ready to leave, you pretty much knew all of their personalities. They were all so sweet and caring. It made it ten times harder for you to leave.

You walked outside, carrying a brown plastic bag. Inside were your clothes that you had been wearing when they found you.

You sat in between Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun was driving, Youngmin was sitting in the passenger seat, and Hyunseong and Jeongmin were sitting in the back. You exhaled slowly and deeply, then slumping down to sleep. 

Kwangmin looked over at you, lifting his eyebrows. "Yes...?" you asked. 

"Oh nothing!" he stuttered. "It's just that the way you're sitting is going to make your back hurt... You can lay on me if you want." You blushed a reddish pink. "You don't have to if you don't want to though, of course!" he said, also blushing.

You responded by sitting up, and gently laying your head on his lap. His legs were so tense, almost uncomfortable, but soon hey loosened up and you were fast asleep.

-Waking up-

You woke up, your eyes big and heavy. You'd usually get up, stretch, and yawn, but you didn't want to disturb anyone else who might have fallen asleep. You could hear Kwangmin and Minwoo talking. Not remembering that you were resting on his knees, you shifted your arms, squeezing the left under the tight space between Kwangmin and the seat, and raising your right to meet your two hands together, wrapping your arms around his thighs. 

It was such a long trip, and you were beginning to get tired of the same position you'd been sitting in. When are we going to get there? It can't be that far of a drive. 

Hm. I don't remember ever getting up and leaning on Kwangmin. You looked over, to see that your head was planted in between Minwoo's head and neck. You didn't want to bother his sleep, so you sat still the whole rest of the way there.