The Big Day

A Trip to Korea

You spent the whole rest of the two weeks daydreaming about what it's like to be in Korea. You were also thanking your mom 24/7 on the weekends, and before and after school during the week. What a miracle!

*Two weeks later*

The big day had finally arrived, and you were overflowing with joy. You couldn't help but smile when boarding the plane. The seats were a dark blue, almost like the color of your front door. Pillows were nicely placed on top of tightly folded blankets on every seat. The best part was the huge television right in the middle of the airplane so that everyone could see it. Everytime you wanted to listen, a flight attendant would give you earphones to plug into your arm rest so that you could listen. Wow, you thought. This is so fancy. 

You were searching for a seat in the plane, but they were either taken, saved, or that person just didn't want you sitting there. You were almost to the back of the plane, when you heard someone shout, "Hey beautiful!" You turned around. A couple of erts were signaling you to sit next to them. Should I? There's no other seats... You were about to turn, but a hand reached out and grabbed your wrist.

You turned to see who it was, and it was some girl from your reading class. "She's already sitting with me," she said loudly. She looked up and smiled. You made a quick smile back, and then pushed up your bag to put into the large cubby hole. You quickly glanced back, to see that the erts had been whispering back and forth to eachother "Aish. Noona isn't very fun." The other one nodded.

"Thank you for helping me," you said after taking the seat next to her. "No problem," she replied. "Those guys are jerks. I don't think anyone would want to have to do anything with them." You changed the subject. "Hey.... Uhm. Aren't you in my reading class?" she nodded. "Yeah. My name is Rosallia."