What Happened?

A Trip to Korea

You tried to scream, but the sound just bounced back and hit you in the face. What do I do? You thought. Before you could jump to conclusions, you felt a sharp piercing in your side. You peered down, surprised to see the bright red blood trickling down your leg.

You tried to look back on who it was that was doing this, but your position was too painful. The sight of your blood, and the pain shooting through your leg, was too much for you to handle, and you passed out. You could still hear what was happening, but your eyes had completely shut down. 

"What are you doing?!" you heard someone shout. His voice was deep and clear. You heard your attacker make an oomph sound, and felt him jerk backwards. You fell forward onto the ground, too weak to do anything. You felt yourself fall into a puddle of your blood. 

Then you heard a few shifting in the background, and then a pair of hands pulled you up into a sitting position. It started shaking you awake. "Stay awake. Don't fall asleep!" It was a different voice. It was a little lower, but softer and more comforting. "Don't fall asleep." he repeated. Then you felt him pick you up.

 

You woke up in a small dark room. The thick covers were wrapped around your body. You looked around, but no one was there. There was a white dresser, a long mirror, and a nightstand with a tiny lamp placed on it. You flip on the lamp, and take a better look around. When you stood up, your legs wobbled and you fell back down onto the bed. Where am I? you wondered. 

You were wearing a long gown, definately not the clothes you had been wearing before. There was a strong pain in your side, another reason why you couldn't stand up, but you fought it. 

You went back up and stood for a while, gaining your strength. Then you tiptoed to the door, and peeked outside. All of the lights were on, and you heard quiet voices coming from downstairs. You wanted to check, but you're too afraid.