i wish..

I miss you.. i miss us..

 

 

"Sometimes you love someone to much that it becoming hurts to leave it, but then everything make it a must.. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on your love and you decided to let it go even that's hurts.. Sometimes you'll let go someone you love because you feel you don't deserve to have it something called love..

And...

I always asking and thingking.. I've become don't understand at all.. Why God allow us to be fallin in love each other when He know that we can't be together.. Why God allow us to meet, when there's no way for us to become together forever..

 

I wish i've had more brave self to walk away from the first time.. I wish I'm strong to let you go and forget about how perfect we are.. I wish I can let everything done from the first place, so we don't ever be hurt like this.. But I can't.. I'm just a fool for letting this kinda things happened to us..

I wish I were firm so I can cut it before everything started, but I can't.. Cause I know you won't come after me, and that's what gonna hurts the most..

I always choose to stay.. To make you happy.. To make us always become us.. To hold you tight.. To always makes you warm..

But..

Things changed, we've been changed too..

We started everything with happiness.. laughter.. smile.. hugs.. kisses.. and many many many beautiful things..

We also had ups and downs.. But we've been through it all..

Until.. you decided to leave.. leave everything.. I'm sorry.. I really really sorry.. I don't want to be a jealous freak.. I don't want to hold you to tight.. I don't want to make you scared.. I don't want to make you hate me..

I love you..

I don't wanna lose you..

I..

I really want us become together again.. really really really want us to be together again.. but...

I wish I've never falling in love with you..

Not because it feels so hurt when you're gone.. But it feels more hurts when I know that I've hurts you..

Hun..

Baby..

My beloved one..

My love..

Or anything that I used to call you..

I'm sorry..

I love you..

I really do..

And.. Thank you for every sweet and beautiful memories that you gave to me.. I hope that'll never end.. I pray to God for letting us together more and more and more..

But yeah..

Nothing last forever in this world.. Even the greatest sunrise have a sunset.. Even the incredible beginning must have an end..

I don't know about my feeling now..

All i know I've become empty.. I hope you'll be happy there.. I love you know.. all I can think is you and us..

I don't know until when I'll be loving you.. Maybe it'll end soon or maybe it'll be deeper and deeper..

We know times can heal pain and hurts, but love leaves a memory no one or nothing can steal. 

 

'Au revoir mon amour. J'espère que je peux vous voir dans une meilleure situation. Et j'espère dans une autre vie, nous aurai un éternel..'

 

You're the greatest part of my life Sooyoungie :) "

 

Jessica close her private blog. Wipe her unstop tears and let out a little sighs. She look at her and Sooyoung image at her laptop wallpaper. They looks very happy in that picture. That picture was taken by Tiffany when they were at Sooyoung car. They holding hand and smiling to each other faces. She remember that's when she and Tiffany was companied Sooyoung to the embassy for manage her study visa. Jessica touchs Sooyoung face and that image and start to cry again.

"Au revoir mon amour. I'll always love you even it's hurts."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello :)

sorry guys for a sad chap again..