date?

I miss you.. i miss us..

"Hmm.. finally COFFEEEE!!!" I sipped my ice vanilla latte and try to enjoy every taste of it. "I really love coffee hehe."

"Me too. Basicly it's always be my mood boosting. Everytime I had my mood breakdown, I'll run here and buy some coffee." She talking to me but i don't know why she always looking to another direction, hmm it's doesn't like avoiding but like you have another things inside your head. Hmm...

"What's your favorite?" we talking each other and she pulling out her cigarette.

"hmm.. Depends." she's light her cigarette and start smoking.

"Depends?"

"Yaps. Depends on my mood."

"..." I'm just giving her my confused look cause yeah basicly i don't really understand.

"Haha.. hmm.. It depends what my mood told me to buy. But I usually buy misto or americano."

"Okok. Hmm americano?"

"Yeah. Black coffee."

"Yaaa.. I know americano is a black coffee Soo.. but I though you're not a coffee drinker, you know hmm not the heavy one."

"Haha.. Basicly I'm not, I used to buy vanilla latte or cappuccino back then. But one of my friends introduce me to this," she pointed at her glass "ice misto, it's taste good and cheap too."

"Yeah right." We started to laugh.

"Jess, I'm still a college student and if I buy vanilla latte and so on everyday I'll be bankrupt." She sipped her ice misto while looking at me. Yeah she looking at me for a while but after that she will looking to another place or direction. It's looks like she looking for something far far far away. Hmm Soo, is it any problem?

"Hmm.. Soo..."

"Yes?"

"Let's talk about something else. Hmm.. let see.. hmm" it's a ll bit awkward cause we stay in silent for a couple minutes and i don't have any topics in my head now. "How about tell me about yourself." What a interesting topic Jess  -__- I'm bitting my lower lips while looking at her, GAH! Topics topics please come...

"What do you want to know?" she sipped her misto.

"Anything."

"Hmm.. Well I'm Choi Sooyoung, your friend Tiffany Hwang cousins. I'm study at SM International University which is right there," she pointing her college which is beside this coffee shop."I'm having double degree programme to Germany. I'm from faculty of Accounting class 2008. Hmm what else" she's pulling out one of her cigarette, light it on, and then smoke. "I'm the younger one in my family, I have one older sister and brother and also one mom and dad."

"Yeah right, hahaha more story please..."

Sooyoung laugh because of my sudden aegyo "Okay Miss, hmm I love coffee, crazy in love with music, can speak English fluently cause yeah you know all of my presentation, tasks and so on and so on is in English."

"Ya ya ya.. It's good then, you must teach me some, OK?"

"Why? Your English isn't bad?"

"Yaa I know but I'm really if it's relating to grammar."

"I see..."

"Is there anything else?" I took my bag and taking out my cigaratte.

"Jess?" She looking at me with a question mark at her face. "You're not smoking right?"

"Hahaha.. Why you looking me with that look Soo?" I pulling out one of my cigarette from it 's box and lighting it up. "Yes I'm a smoker, is it any problem with it?"

"Nah, honestly I don't really like woman who smoke but yeah I'm a woman and I'm a smoker soo i don't have a right to judge or doing anything basicly. But ..."

"What? haha hmm let me guess, I don't have a face or style of a smoker right?"

Sooyoung scratching back of her head "Kind of. Sorry."

"It's okay. You're not the first persons who said kinda things to me. Well is there anything else you wanna tell me about yourself?"

"Nah, I'm done for now. How about you?"

"Me?" I'm pointing my self, me? what's interesting things about me? Think Jessica THINK!! "hmmm.. Well I'm Jessica Jung. Some of my friends call me Jess but my family and some close friends of mine call me Sica. And then I'm your cousin friend from junior high. I'm a Psychology student of Cosun Catholic University class 2009. I'm one year younger than you." She is smiling through my explanations. "I love dancing, now me and Tiff joining one of my faculty dance community. And then I kinda love singing, hehe"

"O really? You must sing for me later." She seems excite. And I? Blushing because of that.

"Sooyoung-ahh~" I make my self lookin' down a lil bit so she can't see my red-like-tomato cheek. "I'm not that good. I'm just like to sing when showering or when I  listening some good music."

"Jessica-ahh~~ it's okey. You're my friend, right?" Of course I'm her friends now so I nodding my head couple times to answer it. "Good. And as one of your friends, I'm asking you.. hmm no no no.. I'm begging you to sing for me." Puppy eyes, aegyo tone, how can I say no :( "Puhleeeeassseeeee...." double aegyo.

"Alright alright, but not now ok, later."

"Thankkkkkk youuuuu~~~~" aegyo again, urgh Soo stop it. I like it but you make me nervous a lil when you do that.

"Aish... Soooo, can I continue telling about my self?" I'll try to avoiding by giving another topic to talk. Ehhee.

"Sure." She nooded.

"Okey. I LOVE coffee, any kind of coffee but yeah -same as you- I'm choose it based on my mood. So it can be frappucino sometimes, latte sometime, or maybe americano sometimes. hehe." I'm grinning from ears to ears. "And....... I'm smoking. Believe it now?" I'm raising my cigaratte a lil bit.

"Hmm. Honestly I'm still try to considerate it."

"hahaaaa."

"It's already 1.30 pm by the way. If I'm not mistaken you have appointment to lunch with your friends, wanna go now?"

"Hmm, honestly it's late already. Hehe... but I'm not in the mood for having lunch so it's OK. We can go there by 2.00 pm, how?"

"OK."

"Soo

"Yes?"

"Are you OK too driving me there? I can go there by my self, it's ok if you want to be here." I really happy when she offering the ride but I feel a lil bad for it

"It's ok Jess."

"Thanks."

'You are very welcome"

So here we are, talk about random things. Laughing each other out. Trying to know each other. Saying bye-bye to awkward and uncomfortable moments. I don't know why but I'm enjoying our times. It feels like I've been knowing her forever, she can makes me comfortable, forgeting my problems and just enjoy the time. She will be laugh in every jokes I've made even tough that's not funny at all. And she, she, she's soooooo gentle. She always open the door and waiting until I already through it, she's willing to carry out my drink, wants to company me this whole day, wants to pick me up from home and driving here and later driving me to meet my friends and then waiting for me before we go home together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already done with my appointment with my friends. Sooyoung already finished her classes for today too. And we already here at Starbucks again.

"Jess."

"Yaps?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, no. But if you're hungry it's ok, i'll company you to eat. What do you want to eat?"

"No, I'm still kinda full. I already eat on campus."

"hooo.. okey" I'm avoiding this topic, hehe cause basicly I'm not really in the mood to eat, coffee and cigaratte already makes me full all day long.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You haven't eaten anything today, right?!"

"hehee.. yeah... kinda..."

"You didn't eat with your friends and then you with me all day long but you didn't eat anything." She seems angry to me. I'm just didn't have mood to eat Soo.

"I'm ok Soo, I'm not hungry." I shook my head and I don't why but give her some kind of my puppy eyes.

"Aish, OMG Jess, you must eat something. It's okay I'll pay this time, what you want? Sushi? Pizza? Steak maybe? What do you want?" No she's not angry, she's just worry. Cute~

"I'm ok Soo. I'll remind you to treat me later. hehe. But today I'm not really in the mood of eating something. I'm sorry."

"Hmm Ok." She's looks like want to force me to eat but she hold on her self. "Do not losing your appetite too often, OK?"

"OK"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeeoonggg~~~