our first meet

I miss you.. i miss us..

Jessica POV

Yeahhhhh! Every subject on this day already done. Jessica grabbed her bag and tidy up her things. After that she goes to one of her faculty hall. This hall is accidentally the place for her faculty member which is Psychology. She found Tiffany there with some of their peers. She asked Tifanny to went home with her, the things that they usually do. But today Tifanny said she wants to meet her cousin first before gone home. And because I'm not a kind of person who like being alone especially on the way home so I asked Tiffany if it's ok for me to have a ride with them. Then she asked her cousin by text message and luckyly her cousin said ok.

So here I am, company Tiffany to meet her cousin at McDonalds. After we arrive at that fastfood restaurant she call her cousin. And obviously her cousin wasn't inside the restaurant but at the parking yard. Tiffany tell me to search for Honda Jazz with light green colour on it. After searching for a couple of minutes, we found her cousin car.

"Sooooo..." Tiffany greeting her cousin while waving her hands. "Soo, this is my friend Jessica."

"Hay, Sooyoung." she told me her name while show me a really charming and friendly smile.

"Hay, hallo, Jessica." I gave her my 'lil bit cold' smile. Yeah i don't know why but I always act a lil bit cold when I met someone new. My friends and my lil sister call me Ice Princess cause of that. "Is it ok to have a ride Soo?" I asked her with a little bit worried because i don't know her before.

"It's ok. Hehe." how nice she is. "So girls do you guys hungry? Want to buy something first?" Sooyoung turn her head to see Tiffany. " If you want something we can go to there." Sooyoung saying while her finger pointing to McDonalds drive thru section.

"French fries will be nice, pleaseeeeee....." Tiffany and her craziness over McD french fries. "Jess, do you want something?" now Tiffany turn her body to see me while Sooyoung look at my by her car rearview. You guys know right that I'm sitting at Soo backseat? hehe.

"No. I'm ok?" I tried my best to gave them my smile but it seems still a lil cold.. I'm sorry guys, that was one of my bad habits.

After that they go to the drive thru and bought some french fries and ice cream cone. They talk each other, sometimes laugh and tell gossip each other. While me.. hmm.. I'm choose to stay in silent, looking out through our way home. Sometimes Tiffany will ask me something and we'll talk and chat each other a lil bit, but after that i'll back at my silent.

But honestly that was one thing catch my attention from the first time I'm in Soo's car. That was a chibi ultramen miniature with solar power which can bobbling if it got some sun or lamp light. I don't really like ultramen but this one is so damn cute. It bobbling it's head over and over again. I want to have it too honestly but I'm too shy to ask Sooyoung where I can get it that things. That's lil bobbling thing was just toooooooo cuteee ~~~

"Soo which one is your house Jess?" suddenly Soo ask me makes me up a little bit for my silent mode.

"That one after that big tree, the one that have blue gates on the left side of road." 

"Okey then. Here we are."

"Thank you Soo, bye Tiff see you tomorrow. Drive safety you guys." I said goodbye while get my self out of the car. I'm pressing my house bells couple of time and waiting someone to open my house second gates. My house have an outer gates and inner gates by the way. I take a look at my outer gates and confused cause Soo's car is still there. I just waving my hand and gave them my some smile. That car leave after one of my maids opening inner gates. Hmm how gentle is that, wait until your friend completely inside their house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jessica do you want to go home with me?" Tiffany asked me after we completely done our classes on that day.

"Yapyap. So how we gonna go home today?"

"Hmm with Sooyoung? Do you mind if we go home with Sooyoung today?"

"Haha. One hundred percent nope. How can I say no to free ride Tiff."

"Okey. Let me call her first okey? She said she will be done at 5 and now it's hmm 4 pm."

"Okok up to you."

Tiffany took her phone and make a call. "Soo, where are you know? ... Ahh i see? ... No no I'm with Jessica. ... Where? ... Starbucks? ... Which one, at the ground floor or the other one? ... Ok, see yaaaa!! " Tiffany ended her call and looked at me. "She said she will be done soon, soo she told me to wait at Starbucks near her campus. Ok?"

"Ok. Let's go"

After we already arrive at Starbucks, we searching for Sooyoung because she said she already at Starbucks to Tiffany.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hayhay *waving*

sorry for late update.. I don't know why but I feel kinda lost for a couple of day..

I've wrote and after that erased many times..

So if this kinda short and bored chapter.. I'm sowieeee guys..