Sad but unconsciously relieved

I miss you.. i miss us..

Jessica POV

 

We’ve already separated for 2 months right now.. I don't know why but I’m still deeply in love with you.. Many times I push my self to forget you, many times your memory turns out and control everything..

 

Everytime I wanna leave, something just pulling me back to your memory. Everytime I wanna go, something always reminds me how I need you in my live.. Every single things Sooyoung from I wake up in the morning until I try to close my eyes at night.

 

You always there Sooyoung, eventhough in my dreams. God put you in every single dreams of mine.. How can I live without you Soo.. I need you to fulfill my live.. To complete this puzzle of my life..

 

O god I miss you so much Sooyoung..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

 

Jessica and Sooyoung happy relationship suddenly become their nightmare. They hurt each other silently and becoming untrust one another. They try their best to fight for their relationship but everything goes wrong and wrong. Sooyoung already refuse her self to talk with Jessica. Jessica in the other hand had a dilemma about her relationship with Sooyoung. They still love each other but slightly thought that they’re just hurting each other.

 

“I’m sorry Jessica.. I don't think I can continue this with you..”

 

“What do you think hun? Please.. I need you.. I love  you..” Jessica start crying.

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

“Hun.. Please.. I’m begging you.. Please don’t leave me..”

 

“I’m sorry Jessica..”

 

“Please hun, I’ll do everything.. Please”

 

“You’ll do everything?”

 

“Yes.. Everything to make you stay.. Everything hun everything”

 

“Okay.. Then let me go”

 

“Hun..  Please.. Give me last chance to make us still together”

 

“Sorry Jessica.. For the last time I’m sorry I can’t.. You deserve someone better than me.. I’m sorry I have to break this off with you by video call.. Good night Jessica, rest well”

 

“Sooyoung, at least give us chance until you’re here.. Please I don’t wanna lose you like this.. At least I want to hug and kiss you goodbye.. Please Sooyoung”

 

“I think it will be better like this. You and I will be able to move on easier before we’re getting to attach with each other.”

 

“I love you”

 

“Then find someone better than me and let me go.”

 

“Don't leave me”

 

“Hey, I’m still gonna be your friend ok? I wouldn’t leave you.. I’ll be here anytime you want, but as your friend.”

 

“ok”

 

“Just let me go Jessica. Ok?”

 

“Ok. But promise me something.” Jessica still cry her heart out and nodding her head but try to giving Sooyoung her smile.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t ever leave me, stay there beside me. Be my close friend. And if you fall in love and want to come back with me again, please tell me and if we’re mean to be together we gonna fight together again.”

 

“Ok princess.” Sooyoung nodding her head and give Jessica her charming smile.

 

Jessica try to hold on her tears and wipe her tears with some tissues.

 

“Can we hmm.. yeah.. just have some chat?”

 

“Yeah of course. Just chat like we always do haha.”

 

They talk about their past, have some laugh, try to tell jokes and give their “ex” some good story. They just try to killing time together. For Jessica she’s try so hard to keep video calling with Sooyoung, she’s just miss her “already” ex-girlfriend so bad. In the other side Sooyoung had her own thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YEAH!! my first update.. sorry for making u guys waiting..

My close friend tell me to update it so here it is!!

enjoy

-deedee-