Fallin' tears

I miss you.. i miss us..

 

"Are you okey Jess?" Tiffany look at her bestfriend and realized sad behind Jessica smile.

 

"I'm okey Tiffany-ah. Don't worry okey"

 

"Hmm.. Jess you know you can tell me everything right?"

 

"Yes yes. hehe"

 

"Okey. We're done. Let's go home"

 

"Okey."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Jessica apartment.

 

"Are you sure you're ok Jess. I can company you here if you want."

 

"Nah Tiff, I'm ok. Just go home, it's already late and... you're father already here to pick you up right?"

 

"Hmm.. ok.. Just stop crying and begging her ok. Just call or text me if you need me." Tiffany give a hug for Jessica.

 

"Yes i know Tiff. Thanks. Now! Go home! hehehe"

 

"Haha.. Bye Jess.."

 

"Bye Tiff."

 

Jessica POV

 

"Hmm.. okey now I'm alone here.. Syalalala.. What should I do.. Hmm.. Some cold shower will be nice." Jessica go to her bathroom and enjoy her time there.

 

"I always love taking shower :) cause I can cry and nobody would care."

 

After a long time showering and crying moment at her bathroom, Jessica go to her room. "Ahh.. It's freeeeeezzzzzinggggggg... brrrr" Jessica grab her long sleeve pyjamas, pour some eucalyptus oil, some of her favorite powder, and put some lotion at her body.

 

"I always love the smell of eucalyptus oil and my powder.. It's kinda makes me calm"

 

"Mommy it's cold.. brrrrr... hug me please.. heheeheee" Sooyoung used her famous baby tone to make Jessica hug her.

 

"Ahh my lil baby.. Come here.. Let mommy warm you up." They are snuggling at Sooyoung's bed, hugging each other.

 

"You're my living heater mommy. You always warming my life.. Love you. I wish we can hugging like this forever." Sooyoung look deep at her loving girlfriend. She lean down her head and kiss Jessica. The kiss become deepen and passionate. They broke the kiss for catch up some air.

 

"I love you Sooyoung. Please don't leave me."

 

"I'll be here for you princess. I wouldn't go anywhere. I want to spend my whole life with you."

 

Tears fall down from Jessica eyes, making a lil river in her soft cheek. "Why you leave me Soo? I love you. I want to spend our future together, having a real baby, rising them together, grow old and still holding our hands together. Why you give up on me? Why you choose to break our relationship? Why you fall out love with me? I'll do everything Soo, everything. I love you."

 

Tears falling and falling from Jessica eyes. She's cry and cry while hugging Sooyoung's jacket tight. She's cry until she felt so hard to breath. She's cry until she's tired.

 

"God. Please make her comeback to me. I'll waiting. I love her God. Please help me."

 

She's cry and cry until she's fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah another update..

and yes the italic one is Jessica's sudden flashback.

see ya guys!!

-deedee-