Chapter 8

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The disinfectant smell and loud voices of familiar people calling her out made Taeyeon cringe her nose as she slowly open her eyes to be greeted by a sight of two women looking at her.

"Thank God,Taengoo!"

"TaeTae,you're awake." Jessica and Tiffany exclaimed in relief after realising that their partner was now awake.

"Taengoo,are you alright?Are you hurt anywhere else?" Jessica examine Taeyeon,hoping her now best friend won't have any complication after a fall from above the sky.Luckly Taeyeon had fallen into a nearby sea and their agent members managed to save her.

"You're ugly!" That was the first word that Taeyeon spoke.

"What?" Jessica was shocked after hearing such words from Taeyeon while Tiffany laughed her heart out seeing how Taeyeon still had a great sense of humour even she was sick.

"Who are you?" Taeyeon question which ended up Jessica and Tiffany having a confused look.

"Don't joke,Kim Taeyeon.This isn't funny." Jessica had be hands on both side of her waist,ready to fight Taeyeon if she was making a fool out of this.

"Where am I?" "What happened?" Taeyeon kept on asking question still in a dazed of not knowing what had happened to herself. Falling from that height might leave to a complication.

-

"Go in with TaeTae first.It's cold outside." Tiffany gesture Jessica to go in first with Taeyeon who was sitting on a wheelchair,her eyes looking around the surrounding of an apartment.

"But.."

"I'll be back once I get some groceries,Jessi." Tiffany said through the car window with a slight chuckle,seeing how Jessica had now being clingy after they were parted.

"I'll miss you." Jessica waves goodbye.

"Miss you too,Jessi." Tiffany gave a wink leaving a blushing Jessica behind with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter