Chapter 4

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s just behind that door.” Jessica peered down a dark hallway with an ominous looking door down at the end of it. She could see several guards in the way. She held a gun in one hand, ready to shoot anyone in her way. She wore a complete black jumpsuit, hoping to blend in.

It had been a couple of days since she had left Tiffany in the bedroom. She had been on several missions since and barely had any time to see her girlfriend. Unfortunately, today she received and ominous call that Tiffany was actually in danger. Jessica wanted to punch herself for letting this happen. She shut her eyes a couple of times from pain. It happened every time she moved, her wound was still active.

“1…2…3… go!” Jessica told herself as she ran out of her cover and into the hallway. She had to put all worries out of her mind now.

“Hey you stop!” Yelled one of the guards. Jessica reacted by shooting them right in the chest.

Another guard ran up and hugged Jessica from behind. She struggled a bit but was able to step on the guard’s foot and she pushed herself backward ramming the guard into the wall behind them. Once she was free, she continued to run towards the door.

“Get her!” Three more guards came from behind her. She took expert aim and shot all of them down, one by one.

“Shoot, I’m out of bullets.” Jessica looked at her gun and tossed it away. The shook the handle of the door but it wouldn’t budge. She took a couple steps back and ran towards the door, using her feet to kick it down.

“Tiffany! Where are you!” Jessica looked around a dark room.

“Mmm!” A spotlight was and showed Tiffany sitting in a chair all tied up with tape on .

“I’ll get you out of there!” Jessica ran towards Tiffany but was stopped in her tracks by a woman in a mask.

“No you don’t” The woman had a robotic voice that was emanating from her mask, she held two swords in her hands and tossed one to Jessica.

“If you want to save her, then you’ll have to get through me.” The woman said. She came towards Jessica, swinging down with her sword.

Jessica blocked the hit with her own sword. “Who are you?” She swiftly kicked down below and swept the woman off her feet. As the woman tried to get off from the floor, Jessica stabbed through the woman’s sleeve, pinning her down. She ran towards Tiffany yet again.

“I’m not finished with you,” The woman ripped off her sleeve and threw her sword to Jessica’s feet, tripping her and making her drop her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter