Chapter 1

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was been beautiful with the sky creating a blue ocean above it and white clouds like cotton candy drifting under the gleaming disc of sun.

Who would have thought the weather would change within a whisper of thin air and the sky begin to change its colour to tar-black. The sky was now drizzling and thunder could be heard within a distance. A sign from God telling mortals who was the superior one.

People were seen running for cover and umbrellas were opened as grey clouds began to pour its beads of water heavier.

Jessica sighed as she opened the pink umbrella which she had brought from home. She had never thought it would rain. Jessica brought the umbrella with a reason to give it back to its owner. Her girlfriend.

Jessica smile upon seeing a beautiful woman simply dress in her casual pink shirt and paired up with a blue denim jeans.She was waving happily to others saying their goodbyes and a group of boys were seen offering the beautiful woman their umbrella.In hopes of trying to score a date with that particular beautiful woman.The woman gave her famous eyesmile and pointed at her shirt which was written "I'm taken" in solid black,saying sorry as she bow her head in apology.Which the group of boys had their head hung low.A sign of regret and heartbreak.

The beautiful woman never left her eyesmile.

An eyesmile which charmed the entire universe.

But Jessica was among the seven billion who get to have this charmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter