Chapter 9

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JeTi Flashback Chapter!

"An ice Americano, one please." Jessica ordered her favourite coffee at a nearby Starbucks.Maybe coffee would ease Jessica's tension from her work and also Taeyeon who seemed to be nowhere.Jessica wondered at times, had they broken up because Taeyeon never really did say anything.They felt the parting but that was it.

"Name please?" The Starbucks barista took a cup and a marker ready to write her next customer name on it.

"Jessica!"

"AMERICAN GIRL?" The barista shouted beaming a mega watt eyesmile.

"Damn she's loud!" Jessica thought but after seeing the eyesmile barista Jessica's heart felt warm. Was it the eyesmile effect or the caffeine?

From that day onwards Jessica had frequently visited the new Starbucks and Tiffany was always looking forward to meet Jessica since she felt close to Jessica,someone who share the same hometown as hers. Jessica looked cold when she first met the blonde but after knowing Jessica for a while,Tiffany felt Jessica was a warm person. Not wanting to lose Jessica after knowing the blonde had been heartbroken,Tiffany decided to take the first move.

It was a typical day where Jessica had walked in and ordered her coffee but this time Tiffany had something in mind. Tiffany wrote "Jessi" on the cup as usually and inserted some wording below the name and proceed to send the coffee to Jessica who had been spacing out.

"Your Americano.Enjoy." Tiffany smiled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter