Chapter 10

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just then, all three of them heard a crashing noise through the front door. "What was that?!" Jessica screamed.

"You know the best thing about not dying?" Sooyoung walked through the blasted front door. "You can exact your revenge!" She looked at her hands. She was wearing some type of metal gloves on her hands which absorbed electricity.

On instinct, Jessica and Tiffany charged towards their enemy straight on. But both were met with a charge of electricity that was shot towards them, blasting them backward.

“Ugh!” Tiffany tumbled backward and rolled on the ground.

Jessica was shot far back into the couch. The force was strong enough to knock down the piece of furniture.

“These prototypes have to charge already? Useless…” Sooyoung said as she inspected them. She left both Tiffany and Jessica on the floor and thought she heard someone else in the house with them.

Tiffany crawled towards a box that was hidden underneath the table. She opened it and found two pairs of gloves. She glanced at Jessica who was still crawling out of the couch. “Jessi!” She yelled and tossed one of the hands towards her girlfriend.

Jessica caught the glove and put it on, “It looks like we’ll have to try this new piece of technology…”

As Sooyoung inspected the house, she saw Taeyeon sitting in the wheelchair.

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide and she rolled her wheelchair back and away from Sooyoung. “W-what do you want? Who are you?” She asked. Her memory was still hazy but she could feel that there was some dangerous aura emanating from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung rushed over and grabbed Taeyeon’s head and pulled her up. “You don’t remember me? How about an electric shock to jog your memory?” She pressed against Taeyeon’s skull and sent an electric current through her head.

“Ugh!” Taeyeon screamed, she felt a pounding headache and fell to the floor.

“Take this!” Jessica charged from behind and punched Sooyoung in the back, causing her to topple over and fall to the ground.

“W-what is this?” Sooyoung felt a cold sensation on her back, icicles were sliding off of her back. She looked up and saw Jessica with a glove that could create ice at any moment, giving her strong punches. “That’s very nice ice princess, but it will take more than that."

“Don’t forget about me!” Tiffany charged forward and tackled Sooyoung and pinned her to the ground, holding onto her wrists. She activated her gloves.

“Oh so you have a hand warmer?” Sooyoung teased Tiffany.

“No, it’s more than just that!” Tiffany gripped Sooyoung harder, her gloves started to fan out some flames.

“Haha a glove made of fire?” Sooyoung was barely phased as the heat intensified. “That won’t work so easily.” It seemed as if the suit she was wearing was capable of absorbing a large amount of heat, essentially fire proof. Tiffany pushed into Sooyoung’s shoulder even harder but nothing seemed to be working. Finally, Sooyoung kicked Tiffany off and she fell backward.

Meanwhile, Jessica crawled toward Taeyeon to see how she was doing.

“Taeyeon…” Jessica shook the girl laying on the floor.

Taeyeon rubbed her head… “I can’t believe I survived that fall…”

“Fall? What fall?” Jessica was confused at first, but then opened in shock. “Y-you remember now?”

“Babo… you were treating me like a baby while I was recovering…” Taeyeon spoke but before she could say anything else, she was met with a tight hug from Jessica.

“That shock to your head must have brought you back,” Jessica said while hugging onto Taeyeon even more tightly. “We need you right now…” She glanced over at Tiffany and Sooyoung rolling around the floor.

Tiffany realized that she couldn’t defeat Sooyoung by herself. She created a wave of smoke with her glove that momenta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter