Chapter 5

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll have a new partner today." Taeyeon's boss said,informing one of his best agents.

"But I can take care of myself." Taeyeon said, insuring she could be independent without a partner who might be troublesome.

"It's better to have another eye."

"But I already have two eyes." Taeyeon rolled her eyes imitating her lame joke, which caused the boss to laugh his heart out.

"You're funny and I'm sure you'll get along with your partner just fine."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say bos-..."

"Hello,I'm Jessica Jung." Jessica knocked on the door and went in the room without a word from the boss,which Taeyeon found her new partner being "rude".

The boss smiled at how tough Jessica looked but he knew deep down Jessica was a warm person and with that, Jessica would be a great addition to their team.

"You two will be great partners for sure." The boss laughed as he walked out of his room leaving both Taeyeon and Jessica staring at each other, ready to fight but that was what they had in mind, and that wouldn’t change until the both of them opened up for each other in the future.

-

Taeyeon kicked and the enemy groaned and she shot him dead on the spot as she quickly hurried her way towards Jessica who was holding her arm,stopping the blood from flowing.

"Sica,are you alright?"

"What does this look like?" Jessica yelled due to the pain.

"I was just asking." Taeyeon frowned by Jessica's sudden attitude.

"Of course it hurts,idiot." Jessica soon realized she had called Taeyeon an idiot.At times Jessica wish her stupid mouth would just shut up. Jessica looked at Taeyeon who had a disappointed look and was ready to leave.

"Taen-.."

"Fine,you can go treat your wound yourself.I'll just leave."

"Hey Taeng,wait!" Jessica tried to call out for Taeyeon but Taeyeon already left her all alone in the dark warehouse as she cried herself shivering due to the pain and coldness of the night.

-

Taeyeon groaned in her sleep after hearing her ringtone early in the morning.

"Hello?"

"Kim Taeyeon where is Jessica Jung?"

"Uhmm at her house?" Taeyeon wondered why her boss even asked such question this early.

"Her sister called saying that Jessica hasn’t come back home and thought that I might be giving Jessica a night shift at my office.What did you do to Jessica?" The boss sounded worried that his favorite agent might be missing or was kidnapped.

"Uhmm,we were doing our mission last night and this idiot killer stabbed her shoulder with his… OH MY GOD.I'LL CALL YOU BACK BOSS!" Taeyeon soon realized that Jessica might still be in the warehouse and she was sure Jessica was bleeding non-stop yesterday.

"Idiot Taeyeon!"

Jessica was right.

-

There Jessica was lying helplessly on the ground with a pool of blood even her blonde hair was now red.

"Sica,wake up!" Taeyeon carried Jessica in her embrace as she shook the blonde.

Jessica eyes weakly open a little with a smile while she murmur "You came?" and her eyes close back.

"No,Sica.!" Taeyeon screamed without realizing tears had foamed at the corner of her eyelid.

Regret comes after realizing you'll lose it.

-

"I wonder, does she like mint chocolate bread?" Taeyeon flipped through the pack of bread and decided that she will take it up to Jessica who was still in the hospital being treated.

Once Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter