Chapter 2

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should really sto-AACHOO!!" Jessica covered while she sneezed which made Tiffany giggle by how cute Jessica was sitting on the couch.

"But I just started the class like last week." Tiffany replied, giving her girlfriend a cup of warm chocolate.

"It's just a piano class.I could teach you."

"I know but I wanted to learn it by myself so I could play the piano together with you." Tiffany said cupping Jessica's cheeks, agiving the warmth of a lover and a smile.Tiffany knew how Jessica would be busy with work and once she got back home,the blonde might be exhausted to even touch a key on the piano.So Tiffany decided to take piano lessons because she knew how much Jessica loved to play the piano.Tiffany wanted to learn everything that Jessica loved.

"Tiff!" Jessica placed her hand over Tiffany's who was cupping her cheeks, brushing her palm against the back of Tiffany's hand and smiling.

"And I also just make friends." Tiffany beamed a smile recalling how she just made a new friend who was also from California.Her name was Sunny.

"They look more like they are trying to date you rather than being friends." Jessica pouted recalling a bunch of boys earlier on.

"Oh,is my Jessi being jealous right now?" Tiffany pinched Jessica's cheek and chuckled seeing her girlfriend whine.

"...."

"How cute!" Tiffany said and gave a peck on Jessica lips while pushing the blonde down on the couch. "Tiff!" Jessica breath hitched by Tiffany's sudden nib on Jessica's collarbone.

"I think I might need a piece of you right now." Tiffany whisper against Jessica's ears and bite on the earlobe which send the blonde groaning by the sudden pain. "But I'm having a flu,you might-..Oh Tiff!!" Jessica words were cut short when she felt a pair of hands going under her shirt."Aren't you my virus already?" Tiffany grinned and proceeded with her play, leaving Jessica in pleasure.

-

A str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter