Chapter 7

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was this woman on her side? Taeyeon had no choice but to allow her to help her. She nodded. The woman clicked her mask back on and started to kick the men next to her. She grabbed one of their knives and freed Taeyeon’s shackled wrist. Taeyeon broke her wrist free and rubbed it. She started to help the masked woman by picking up a gun and shooting the legs of several men. It was followed by a swift kick to their heads. The masked woman knocked another man unconscious and took some keys from him.

“Who are you and why are you helping me?” Taeyeon looked at the woman suspiciously.

The woman took off the mask and threw it away. “You’re not the only person who can wear masks.”

“J-jessica!” Taeyeon was shocked, “You’re supposed to be retired forever, I never wanted to see your face again.” She ran over to punch Jessica but she was blocked.

“Listen to me Taeyeon.” Jessica said as Taeyeon continued to attack her. “I’m on your side.”

“I know but I hate what you did to us!” Taeyeon said, still pounding her fists on Jessica. “You’re supposed to stay at home where it’s safe!” She had tears in her eyes. She didn’t know why she still cared for Jessica. The only reason she agreed to help Tiffany was to make sure Jessica retired forever.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and stopped her from moving. “I’m sorry Taeyeon. Everything that we went through. It was my fault. Please forgive me.” Together, they stood there for what seemed like forever.

Taeyeon shook away Jessica. “I don’t forgive you. We’re not friends.” She pouted, she didn’t know why she was behaving this way. But Jessica should know that it was not going to be this easy.

Jessica sighed, she had a bad gut feeling on the inside but she couldn’t do anything about it now. She told Taeyeon where the stairs were and together they went back up to look for Tiffany.

They found Tiffany with a pile of men around her, all on the floor and passed out. It seemed like her talent continued to surprise them.

“Taeyeon! You’re ok- “ She stopped her sentence when she saw Jessica.

“What are you doing here!?” Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat.

“Do you think I could live without you?” Jessica’s eyes swelled up with tears. “What would I do if you died? Do you think taking my job will be saving me?”

Tiffany swiftly kicked Jessica, causing her to fall backward. She straddled on top of Jessica and pinned her wrists down onto the ground.

Taeyeon hesitated, she didn’t know what to do. Should she try to intervene?

Jessica pushed Tiffany off of her and tried to hold her wrists back. She didn’t want to hurt Tiffany so it was hard to keep her still. Tiffany got away again.

“This fighting is useless. It’s got to stop!” Jessica said. She put her hands down. She wasn’t going to fight Tiffany anymore.

Tiffany ran up to Jessica and pushed her. She tried punching and kicking Jessica but she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t hurt her true love. “I love you…” Tiffany cried out. “That’s why I can’t lose you!”

Jessica hugged Tiffany tighter than before. She wasn’t going to lose Tiffany the way she lost Taeyeon. “I’m sorry, please forgive me Tiff.”

“Forgive me too Jessi…”

Taeyeon cleared . “Jessica… I….” Before she could finish her sentence. They could all hear an airplane outside. The three of them rushed towards the sound and saw that weapons and supplies were being smuggled onto the ship! They towards the airplane and sneaked on board.

“Their leader is on this boar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter