Chapter 3

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry babe,” Jessica said to Tiffany. “I have to go.” She gave Tiffany a peck on the cheek.

“Why?” Tiffany frowned, her arm brushed against Jessica’s as she stood up.

“I have work to do but I promise that I’ll be back.” Jessica disappeared upstairs.

“Fine,” Tiffany sighed but gave her signature eye smile to Jessica.

After several minutes, Tiffany hadn’t noticed Jessica coming back down. She wondered where her girlfriend might have went to. She walked the steps up the stairs and reached Jessica’s room.

Tiffany knocked several times, “Jessi? Are you there?” She pushed the door slightly and it creaked open. The window was left wide open and she saw a figure in a black jumpsuit running down the street. Was that her girlfriend?

“Jessi!” Tiffany yelled and ran after her.

Meanwhile, Jessica was on the run, “Okay boss, how much farther do I have to go?” She had a gun on her side and she spoke into her watch.”

“There may be some men there who are working for the enemy.” The boss told Jessica. “We want you to go to that warehouse and see what’s going on.”

“Got it.” Jessica said into the watch. She examined her pockets, “Dang it, I forgot my tracker.” She found a nearby motorcycle and ‘borrowed’ it. Jessica sped off towards the warehouse location.

 

“Jessi, where are you going off to?” Tiffany got into a taxi. She had found a device that tracks another’s location. Luckily she was able to set it to Jessica.

 

“Want to tell me what you’re doing?” Jessica brought out two guns and pointed it at the men. She had just entered the warehouse.

“We’re glad you came,” Said one of the men. “Get her!” Suddenly ten men surrounded Jessica, it was an ambush!

Jessica shot at the two of the men, hitting them straight in the head. Another one tried to grab her arm but was met with one of her forceful kicks. Jessica put on a mask and dropped one of her smoke bombs. By the time the smoke cleared, several men were on the floor. Jessica smiled at her own skill.

However, one man was left standing. He stood behind Jessica and put her in a choke hold. He brought out his gun and placed it on the side of her head.

“Gah,” Jessica struggled to break free.

“Jessica!” Tiffany was in the warehouse, on the upper level. She expertly jumped from the stair case and landed behind the man. She gave him a swift kick to the back, making him lose grip on Jessica.

“T-tiff?! How did you find me? What are you doing here?” Jessica saw Tiffany hold her tracker. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter