Chapter 6

Eraser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looked around the warehouse yet again. No one was there. She was still feeling a little bit dazed from whatever she received from Tiffany and Taeyeon. Her heart was heavy and there were tears in her eyes. She examined her body and there was not a piece of spy equipment left on her. Did her boss betray her too? Luckily, she knew where to find her house not too far from here.

Jessica opened the door to her house and collapsed on the couch. It smelled like Tiffany, she wondered how all of this could have happened. She was exhausted, she decided she needed to rest up for now.

 

Before Taeyeon could answer Tiffany’s heart wrenching question, there boss had called them to his attention.

“We have new information on the whereabouts of the enemy.” The boss spoke, “We need you two to be ready.”

“Got it!” Tiffany and Taeyeon both said.

After their boss gave information on the mission, he hung up and sighed. He wanted to give a normal life to his best agent, Jessica. Was this the right way to do it? Jessica would definitely beat him up knowing that he had traded her for Tiffany. All he could do was keep Jessica safe.

 

Jessica heard several footsteps outside. Her ears were sharp, she could tell if there was anyone suspicious nearby. She peered out the window and saw a guy in a black suit. She sighed, it was just one of her agents ordered to watch her house. She stepped outside and confronted the guard.

“Did the boss tell you watch over me?!” Jessica yelled at the guy. “Where is all my gadgets? Let me talk to the boss!” There was not a single movement or answer from the guy. All he was there to do was watch for her safety. Jessica sighed and gave up, walking back into her house.

The next day, Jessica woke up and yawned. She looked beside her and Tiffany was not there. “I’m not going to lose her…” Jessica told herself, she was done running away and making the same old mistakes. Suddenly, she had an idea. Jessica knew where she had to go.

Jessica walked out the door and then started running to the city. She knew a dark alley way that would give her all the answers she was looking for.

Jessica needed a way back in.

She walked into the dark alley and found a dead end. She waited several seconds and then she saw shadowy figures appear.

“What do we have here?” A man spoke. “You don’t even have your gear. Do you have a death wish?”

“I have a wish.” Jessica said and put her hands up. “But first this.” She kicked up her legs which caused a box that was lying on the ground to fly up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter