-- 2 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hui Sin and I were lucky to still have each other. During trainees we'd have different schedules and sometimes we had to preform with other people, which was no problem of course. WINGs was suppose to be in a bigger group, but since they didn't have enough girl trainees to fit with me or Hui Sin, JYP let us debut together.

We did little performances in shopping mall stages, did modeling for magazine covers, we did everything that we can to make us stand out to JYP and approve us to debut. Instead, rookie trainees who were training for 1-2 years got to debut first. We kind of slacked a bit, we lost motivation.

---

Fans from other fandom became so worried for us. Whenever they are standing outside the JYP building, they would greet us and give us lunch boxes, they would tell us they hope to see us debut soon. It was heartwarming. We at least had a fan base, it started a month before be debuted and here we are now, standing on stage, waiting for the lights to shine on us and play our music.

After the performance, we went back to the backstage, we could hear fans chanting our names. For once, I actually felt successful. Our manager came to us and congratulated us with big hugs.

The crowd suddenly was roaring and screaming out. We turned to look at the stage, a boy group's preview video was showing, they were having a comeback. BTS was their group name. They were standing behind us, checking their mics one last time, we moved aside to let them pass. I noticed how professional they looked, make-up artist all surrounded them making sure they didn't sweat.

However, something inside me broke. I could see the familiar messy coconut hair, that pale sugar skin, those tired eyes. I maybe hallucinating, maybe I am. Hui Sin tugged my arm, all of a sudden, their gone. They went up on stage already. "Hey what are you waiting for? Let's go." She tugged my arm again, I stared at her for awhile then nodded.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter