-- 6 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Eme's POV !

Yoongi literally stopped me from walking every time I walk away from him. He really didn't know what to say to the girl.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Hui Sin and Taehyung slipping out of the room. I just assumed they were going to somewhere. I look over to Yoongi who was still typing so swiftly.

"Hey Yoongi. Why don't you just reply what you really feel?" I said quietly. I didn't want to anger him. He lifted up his head, his eyes met mine. He suddenly stood up and grabbed my wrist. A little too hard.

I looked at him confused, the make up artist and hair stylist all went out of the room, he began to talk. "I hurt people, Eme. This isn't easy." His eyes was filled with fear.

___START OF FLASHBACK___

"I think i'm going to ask Dara out." Yoongi quietly said while all of us were on our phones. I look up to him slowly, Taehyung was congratulating him, "You're finally a man hyung!"

--- LATER THAT EVENING ---

"Yoongi..?" I slowly approach him. He was in a dark alley, only a lamp above him flickering. He was kneeling down on a crushed rose, then it suddenly occurred to me that he actually confessed today.

I quickly kneel infront of him and cup his face, "Yoongi? What did she-" He suddenly tugged on me and hugged me tight. I could feel water on my shoulder. It was his tears. "S-Stay.." His voice was soft, yet I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter