-- 7 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Hui Sin's POV !

__START OF FLASH BACK__

"Hui Sin ah it's gonna be fine" Taehyung was patting my back, I held onto his shirt, "B-But." I stuttered my words letting more tears fall down across my cheeks as the thunder got louder

I remembered that day indistinctly but somewhat detailed. We were at Taehyung's house for a sleepover since me and Eme's parents were going for a overseas business trip together.

Taehyung's parents stayed at work til midnight, maybe they'd sleep at their workplace too. That night, there was heavy storm coming, his parents already contacted us that they aren't going to come home.

We all shared a room together, as we layed out our sleeping bags Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, "I'm sleeping beside Hui Sin!" Yoongi and Eme just smiled and went inside their sleeping bags after turning off the lights.

I was already curled up in the blankets trying to avoid the noises of the rain hitting the window. I peeked out of my blanket and saw the lightning strike, I  quietly let out a squeak. "What's wrong Hui Sin?" Taehyung came to my side and hugged me. The thunder was booming around the house, somehow Eme and Yoongi were already sound asleep.

"T-Thunder.." I softly whispered. "You're scared of the thunder?" He looked at me, his eyes was shining even though the lights were already off. I nod expecting him to laugh at me. But he didn't. Instead, he hugged me close and held my hand, "I'm here. I'll protect you. I'll protect you from anything." He whispered in my ear.

In the end I cried myself to sleep. But Taehyung was holding onto my hand. Gently singing a song.

__END OF FLASHBACK__

I started remembering so much memories but only through my dreams. I would wake up and talk to Eme if they were real.

We were having breakfast in our dorm, she settled down the plates in front of me, I observe her eyes. "Unnie, have you been sleeping?" I asked. Her bloodshot eyes and puffy face could mean two things. She's not feeling well. Or she's devastated.

"Yeah- Uhm, I guess I'm fine." Eme took a deep breath. I  started eating, "Care to share?" She started telling me about Yoongi and a girl named Harin. I swear I could see murder in her eyes.

I gulp down my last piece of meat. "Soo basically, we're going to their dorm?" I question her as she finishes her food as well. Yoongi had requested her to help him dress for his date, he suggested bringing me too. "Yeah- Well if you have anything else in your schedule on that day." She collected the plates and put it in the sink. "Nah i'm free." I took out my phone and look at the time.

We were going to be late for a show if we keep slacking like this. We hurriedly washed up and went to the venue. 

__SKIP DURING SHOW__

Me and Eme stood side by side. All of the groups just finished performing. They already announced who had won on M!Countdown, of course BTS took 1st place.

A few days ago, the company told us that they were going to make a collaboration stage on MAMA with BigHit Entertainment, those interested would sign their names up. We weren't really u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter