-- 3 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Hui Sin's POV !

We went to a private park where we were having our photo shoot. We already changed into Puma's sweatshirt. The boys got there first so when we got there, they were already posing for the camera. We got out of the car and head near the make-up artist, immediately they started fixing us up along with the hair stylist. I was the first to finish so I went ahead, the photographer was waiting for me so I hurried over.

After 10 minutes or so, Eme was waiting behind the photographer, I could see the golden haired boy staring as well. Me and Eme switched, I took a look at the photos, I shivered as I felt the boy still staring. I carefully looked back at him, still staring, is he lost in his mind of something? He does look familiar, but I don't think I've seen him anywhere. I see him snapping out of his thoughts and look around awkwardly then look away from me, I curiously walk towards him.

"Hui Sin-ah!" Our PD-nim shouted walking to me, I turn my attention to her, she talked about being friends with BTS and that she might have a surprise for us later in the following days. When she finally walked off, I felt a strong but warm grip on my shoulder, I was gently turned around, "Uhm- Are you Hui Sin?" I stared into dark brown eyes, they belonged to the golden brown haired boy. "I-I.. W-Who are you..?" I was shocked, I stuttered that lead him to release his grip and apologies. The boy looked down disappointed, I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar figure beside me. It was Eme.

"You're Taehyung right?" She asked. Taehyung.. The name sounds so familiar yet I haven't met anyone named that. The boy nodded looking up, his eyes sparkled when he noticed it was Eme asking, "Eme?! You guys changed so much!" He exclaimed causing the photographer to shush him. He bowed in apology and turn to us again, "So how are you guys?" I looked over at Eme, confused, I moved a bit near to her and back away from Taehyung. His smile turned into a frown. Eme cleared , "Yes, it's really been a long time. Uhm, something about Hui Sin is.. She got into a car accident and your memories with her kind of.. Well vanished." I could see the pain in Taehyung's eyes, "S-So she doesn't remember me?" His voice cracked as he looked down again. Eme slowly nodded her head, she looked at me taking in my confused face, "This is Taehyung, our other Daegu best friend I was telling you about." She moved aside so I could see him. He lifted his head and smiled slightly, I bowed, so did he.

After a moment of silence and staring into each others eyes, Eme finally spoke up, "I'll be fixing my hair, you guys go be friends." She shot us a smile and a pat on the back for me then walked off. I felt my palms sweat, i've never been alone with a guy before. "So.. How 'bout I tell you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter