-- 8 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Eme's POV !

__AFTER PRACTICE__

Yoongi led me into his shared room with Seokjin, it was surprisingly neat but it was crowded with toys. I immediately opened his closet to pick out what he would where. "Since it's a fancy restaurant you should wear a suit.." I mumbled a bit. I grab out the suit that Yoongi wore for the Epilogue photo. I laid it on his bed, "I'll do your hair and makeup first." I smile. Yoongi sat in front of the mirror as I went to work.

As I was applying some eye shadow, I realize how close I was to his face. I literally could feel the heat rose up to my cheeks, I stayed calm and pulled away when I finished. I turned my head so he couldn't see me, I let out a shaky breath and put down the makeup brush. "You're all done." My palms began to sweat. I made his hair a bit fluffy but not too much. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw himself in the mirror, "You should become a makeup artist, Eme." He joked and stood up.

I left the room for Yoongi to put on the suit, I pulled out a bouquet of roses from my bag and a box of chocolate. I settled it on the dining table, "You seriously bought that for Yoongi oppa?" I turned around to see Hui Sin settled down on the couch cuddled in a blanket. I smiled and nodded, "He likes her so I'll be beside him to help." Hui Sin rolled her eyes and then turned to face the television as Taehyung walked in with 2 mugs of hot chocolate and went back to retrieve the popcorn.

Yoongi came out adjusting his jacket. I smiled at him, he was more handsome than I thought. He walked towards me, "How is it?" He did a little turn, I slightly giggled, "It fits you." I pat his shoulder. "Ah- I ordered a rose bouquet and bought some chocolates for you to give her." I motioned to the things on the table. "You really prepared this for me?" He grabbed the bouquet and inspected the rose petals. "Yeah. We're best friends remember? I'll always be there for you." I force a smile then looked at the clock.

It was 6:30 pm and the rain was coming down heavy. "You should go, it's raining heavily." He nodded and grabbed the stuff. I accompanied him outside the house to his car holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter