-- 5 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Hui Sin's POV !

It's been a few days since the photo shoot. Taehyung asked for my number when everyone was packing up. Since then, he has been texting me about his thoughts and sending me funny pictures.

"Hurry up!" Soohae PD-nim shouted, me and Eme briskly walked, we were wearing high heels for the Melon Music Awards. We walked past big celebrities room, there was just this ominous feeling around the entrance of their room that send shivers down to my spine.

Soohae stopped on her tracks when she sees our group name but then there was another name seen on the paper. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Soohae swung the door open, making the people inside to turn their attention to us. We greeted all the staff, the BTS members were sitting infront of mirrors.

"Hui Sin!" That familiar voice called out to me, I turn my head to see Taehyung in a formal black suit. Honestly, I almost drooled seeing him in it. I shyly waved and went inside.

We went into the changing rooms and changed into out outfits. It was rather revealing. Me and Eme were wearing a matching strapless dress with the skirt slightly poofed out, the length was slightly above our knees. As soon as I wore it, I wanted to take it off. It took days for Soohae to pick these dresses but it was only for the red carpet.

We went out of the changing rooms and the members were no longer on the chairs but up and rehearsing before going to the carpet, since the room was rather big they practiced as a group.  My cheeks heated up as I felt someone starring at me.

--- SKIP AFTER THE WHOLE SHOW ---

Since the show was early in the morning, Soohae gave us the whole afternoon for ourselves. I went out of the changing room and already see Eme talking to Yoongi, was there something going on between them?

I shook my head and went to pack my things until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned to face the one and only Kim Taehyung. I unknowingly smiled, "Your performance was awesome!" He exclaimed bring me into a hug. I hesitated for a second but then I warped my arms around him.

He hugged me a bit too tight, I think he sensed that I was uncomfortable, but why was my heart beating? We pulled away and smiled at each other, "Thanks. Yours was too." The pitch of my voice sounded high. He nods then looks away, I swear I could see a tint of red rose on his cheeks.

Taehyung looks up at me again, "I have free time right now. How 'bout I take you somewhere?" His cute square smile was showing. I glanced behind him to see that Eme was still talking to Yoongi. I looked at Taehyung again and nodded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter