-- 4 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Eme's POV !

After I left Hui Sin with Taehyung, I wasn't feeling quite tired so I walked aimlessly around the park. I went around in a circle then arrived again at the photo shoot, I realize since Taehyung is here, shouldn't Yoongi be too?

I went to the resting area, my head turning around to spot the certain person. Me and Yoongi has been friends since we were babies, our mothers were best friends as well. Sometimes my mother would joke that Yoongi is the one for me, I obviously think he deserves more.

I finally see him, the same pale skin and black haired Yoongi I remembered. He was focusing on his phone typing away with his fast fingers, I hesitate to walk over to him, I could see that s were disturbing him. He would often tell them off or just ignore them. I gather all my courage and finally stood in front of him, "Min Yoongi." I gently say making him look up at me, I smile softly. He stood up putting his phone on the table then smiled at me, "You're here." He hugged me, so did I.

We sat down facing each other, "Did you have you shoot yet?" I asked. He nodded, "Really, it's been a long time and to see you as an idol now." He chuckled, that made my hair stand. "Same. Who knew Min Yoongi would be part of a popular boy group." I giggled mid sentence. "Ding!" I heard his phone signaling that someone texted him. He quickly picked up his phone and rapidly starting taping. After a few quiet minutes of me staring at him, he chuckled staring at his phone, I got curious to who he was texting.

"Who are you texting?" I tilt my head a bit, expecting a reply. 30 seconds past, he still haven't looked up from his phone, he would either smile like a dork or laugh. Which was usual for this grandpa Yoongi. I wanted to wave my hand in front of his face, but someone did it first. I looked up and it was Hoseok, "Suga-hyung are you gonna ignore her?" That made Yoongi's head flick up and look at me, "Ah- Sorry.. I was distracted.." He scratched his head and played with his hair.

Hoseok shook his head and then left, I just smiled, "It's fine. Who are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter