-- 9 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Hui Sin's POV !

__START OF FLASHBACK__

"The sun was blazing today wasn't it?" I stood under the shelter, I turn around to see Taehyung sit down resting his back on the railings. We were on roof of our school, we could see the city from here, Taehyung said he wanted to admire it one more time with me. It was his and Yoongi's last day in Daegu, their graduation day.

I leaned against the railings and smile at the scenery, "Do you think we'll see each other again?" He looked up at me. My smile turned into a frown, I felt my lips shiver, the thought of not seeing Taehyung ever again scared me. "I'm sure we will.." I turn to face him.

He stood up and came forward to me, just stood there and stared. I stood up straight to stare at him. "Hui Sin, can you promise me one thing." He leaned in so close that I could feel his breath, "W-What is it?" I felt blood rising to my head, my cheeks probably are in a shade of red.

The sun was going to set. "When we meet each other again, anywhere," He let out a shaky sigh, "Be my girlfriend."

I blinked, I didn't know what to say, my heart was thumping so loud, I could hear it through my ears.

"Yes."

__END OF FLASHBACK__

I sat straight up from my bed, I felt sweaty and out of breath. I looked around and eventually my eyes landed on the clock, it was 6 am. My heart was still racing, my vision felt blurry for a moment, I heard shuffling at the other end of the room, "Hui Sin?" Eme's small tired voice seem to have calmed me down just a bit. She sat up straight and squinted her eyes.

"You okay?" She reached out for the lamp on her bedside table and turned it on, my breathing was back to normal, I slide out of my blanket, my feet touching the cold wooden floor. I shivered, "Yeah- Um.." I felt awkward, Eme wasn't with me in the dream I had, I felt uncertain if I should talk to her about it.

Eme crawled out of her bed to mine, she sat next to me and looked in my eyes, of course she would want to hear what happened, "What's wrong? Another dream?" I nod looking away for something to distract my eyes with, "It's.. About me and Taehyung.. During their graduation day.." I looked up to Eme to find that her eyes were focused and keen.

"I.. Made a promise that day.. To be Taehyung's girlfriend when we meet again.." I let out a shaky breath, "So I don't know if that was true or just a dream.." Eme's eyes soften, "I can't do anything for you but.. What if you just talk to him about it?" Thoughts were running through my head, my limbs were aching.

After a quiet moment, Eme patted my back, "Don't think too much about it today. We have a tight schedule." Today was the day of the MAMA 2017. After that we have a 1 hour break then rehearsal for our next comeback. My head was starting to feel giddy, rehearsal meant that we probably be in bed at 5 am and have 2 hours of sleep.

Eme stood up and went to prepare. My phone screen as a new message appeared, Taehyung was written beside the KakaoTalk icon. I grabbed my phone and took a look.

   Taehyung + Hui Sin chat

Taehyung: Hui sin !!!

Taehyung: you excited for today??

Hui Sin: more like nervous

Taehyung: c'mon its not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter