-- 1 --

Daegu Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

! Eme's POV !

"WINGs up in 5 minutes!" The staff said. I looked over to Hui Sin and nodded. We did our handshake then headed to the entrance of the stage. The preview video was playing, we could hear people screaming and cheering. When the video ended, I took a deep breathe and relaxed myself, the stage went dark as we went in.

---

We were trainees at JYP Entertainment during High school, of course we were keeping it a secret from our school mates. Unfortunately, we also kept the secret away from our best friends. Taehyung and Yoongi. We were called the 'savage funny' best friends according to our classmates. We always had detention together and eat together although we weren't in the same grade. We were a sobbing mess when Yoongi and Taehyung graduated from high school and went away to Seoul.

I could always recall the sweet and savaged memories we had together. Yoongi will always pinch my cheeks when I pout at him. Taehyung would always lean onto Hui Sin's shoulder when she reads a book or play her phone.

We were at the airport, they were carrying their bags beside them was their luggage. They face us and smiled. Their smile was heartbreaking, I could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter