Chapter 9: Truth

Empire of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❦ CHAPTER NINE:   

THE TRUTH ❦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So… what did you and Taehyung-hyung chat about out there for that long?” Jungkook asked with hint of jealousy in his tone.

“He mistook me as someone he knew years back.” She replied still focusing on the cooking show. She had always been amazed by cooking show the first time she landed on earth.

“Really? That’s all? For that long?”

“Yeah. Why don’t you ask him about it? Are you not trusting me?” She asked, turning her attention from the TV to him.

“N-no… it’s not that.” He stuttered biting onto his lower lips, shocked at his wife’s choice of words.

“But Jungkook…”

“Yeah?”

“You haven’t been feeling that lately huh?” She asked, remembering what happened during their honeymoon.

Pinking, “N-no… it’s a relief though.” He said rubbing his nape.

 

What is up with Hera now? From what I know from Mirae, she’s not someone who would give up this easily.

 

 

 

 

“Jungkook,” Jiae called out from the kitchen with breakfast ready in hand. “Come on down for breakfast.” Being the first-time cooking breakfast for someone else, she felt a little nervous. Worry that her husband might not like her cooking.

“Smells nice.” Jungkook said quickly, taking a seat in front of his wife before his eyes widen at the amount of food on the table. “Aren’t all this food from the TV show that you’re watching yesterday?” He added, shock.

“Yeah! I’ve always wanted to try out something like this. Come on, try it and tell me about it.” Jiae chirped, a little too excited before shoving a spoonful of food into Jungkook’s mouth. “How is it?” She asked, half anticipating and half worried about what her husband would think.

Munching onto the spoonful of food filled with meat and vegetables, he couldn’t help but to be amazed at his wife. “It’s not your first-time cooking, is it?” He asked, taking another bite of his food.

“It’s my first time!”

“Liar.”

“Really… why won’t you believe me.”

“How is it possible for a beginner to cook this well?”

Smirking, she replied. “Because I can.”

Unable to hold back that temptation of pinching her, he reached an arm out and pinched onto her nose softly with him grinning widely. “Cutie.” He added, making the woman in front of him blush madly. “You know,” He started again. “You look really adorable when you blush like that.” He said staring at her with adoration. “Whenever I see that blush on your face… I feel like holding you.”

 

 

 

 

“Jiae,”

“Hmm?”

“Where’s my morning kiss?” He asked, perking his lips.

“What are you talking about.” She plays dumb while gesturing him to continue with washing the dish only to have him shaking his head.

“You do know what that means.” Pulling his rubber glove off both his hands, he wrapped an arm around her firmly before pulling her to him. “If you don’t know what that means…” He whispered softly against her ears before placing a peck on her lips. “This is.” He whispered, brushing his lips against hers as he moves his lips to let those words out.

Her breath hitched as she watches him his lips before he leans in for another kiss. “Jiae… your lips are so addictive.” He said in between kisses before he lets out a smile. “Let’s have morning kiss every morning from now on.” He said placing his forehead against hers.

She could feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach and her heart knocking hard against her ribcage as if trying to reach its way to Jungkook’s.

“Jungkook.”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you… kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter