Chapter 2: Wedding Gown

Empire of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❦ CHAPTER TWO:   

WEDDING GOWN ❦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom!” Jiae chirped, happy to see her mom. “How have you been? Why didn’t you call?” Tons of question fight its way out of making the older woman smile in return.

“Hey honey. Mom’s been good. How about you and Jungkook? How was everything going on with you guys?”

“Hmmm, well. Just normal I guess? But I had fun! Jungkook is such a shy boy.” Without her knowing, she was all smiley in front of her mom.

“Tell me about it. How was your first day?” Asked the older woman with a teasing face.

“Well,” Pursing her lips, she started telling her about how the room doors were all locked up and she couldn’t seem to find the keys but ended up it was in Jungkook’s car and how much of a gentleman he is, not letting her to sleep on the couch and even offered to take the couch by himself.

“So, the both of you shared a bed?” Her mom asked with glitters in her eyes.

“We did. Because there was no other room.” Jiae replied sipping onto her cup of matcha. Honestly, she had never had such great drinks before in her entire life.

“Nothing happened in that room? Really?” Asked the older one with curiosity written all over her face. “Really? With that body?” She added, thinking hard as she sips onto her cup of cappuccino. “There’s no way… unless…” Her mom eyes met hers and the next statement almost lead to her death.

“Are your s too small for him? Let me see it.”

Choking, Jiae pushed her mom’s hand away. “Please mom, what were you thinking?”

“I mean, he’s a grown man and you’re a grown up too, why don’t he have a thing for you?”

“Unless…” Her mom started again. “Does he like man?”

 

 

 

 

“Hi Mrs Song, I’ve came to bring Jiae for wedding gown.” Jungkook said the moment he stood before the two of them.

“Great timing. I’m running late for work .” The older woman said before standing up to pat Jungkook’s shoulder. “Take good care of her.”

“I will.” Jungkook answered shortly.

“Wedding gown?” Jiae asked, looking at her mom with ‘What the that is look’ written all over her face.

Right, she had only been here for three months. How is she supposed to learn every single thing? She knows the word wedding of course. But gown? Is it something to eat? They don’t even have that word in their dictionary back there. Being the top one student back in Empire of Love, she felt embarrassed that she doesn’t share the same common knowledge as the mortals.

“You’ll know when he brings you there. Now, mom’s going to work. Don’t wander around without your man okay? And, don’t talk to other man.” Her mom said sternly at the last sentence before exiting the café.

 

 

 

 

Looking to her left, she watches Jungkook drive while a war of debating starts in her head. Should I ask him or should I not? Will mom kill me if I ask him this? What if he thinks that I’m insane? Like really, who on earth would ask anyone question like this. Should I or should I not-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter