Chapter 5: The Past (Part One)

Empire of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❦ CHAPTER FIVE:   

THE PAST (PART ONE) ❦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their one week of honey moon was a disaster. Though, it may not be a disaster to the both however, to the others, it would be. They haven’t been leaving the hotel ever since and, Jungkook can’t seems to control himself any longer. Even by the sight of Jiae, not doing anything would turn him on. He couldn’t figure out why was he like this. Once he starts it, he won’t be able to stop it. It was as though the room was caused.

“I can’t believe it’s the last day already.” Pouting, she wraps her arm around Jungkook’s arm.

“Yeah… that’s why I brought you out.”

“You should had brought us out earlier. Just look at those scenery.”

“You’re the one who caused… that.”

“What? Me?” Unbelievable, she pulled away from Jungkook and glared at him.

“You-”

“You were the one who just come out from nowhere and started touching me all over, you were the one who budged into the bathroom and start banging me and you were-”

“Shhhh Jiae, everyone’s looking our way!” He hissed, covering , muffling her voice with his face fuming in embarrassment. He cursed at himself for not acting fast enough and was in a daze when she let those words out.

 

 

 

 

“You know, you shouldn’t have said that out loud in front of so many people.”

“You started it.” Jiae retorted almost immediately before taking a sip from her matcha.

“Still… that’s not right… you made me sounded like a ert.”

“But you are, aren’t you?”

Her word panged his heart. Does she really think he’s one now?

“I’m sorry Jiae, I’m really sorry. I have no idea why I was behaving that way.” Confessed, he bites his lower lips due to nervousness. “I know it’s really unforgivable but whenever I see you, that just come to my mind. I admit our first night was intentional but the rest of the days and nights aren’t. For a while, I really thought that the hotel room was haunted.”

Blinking her eyes at her husband’s sudden confession, one person’s name came to her mind. It must be her.

“Jungkook-ah, its… it’s not your fault. I can totally understand that.”

“Huh?” Bringing his head up, he stared at her. Confused. “What do you mean?”


 

 

 

“She’s here.”

“Who?”

“Hera…”

“Hera? You mean the Queen’s betrayal?” Surprised, Mirae asked through the phone. “How did you know? Did she used any dark magic on you?” Even though it was only through the phone, she could feel her mom’s voice shaking as though something bad will happen anytime soon.

“No mom, no. She didn’t but… Jungkook…”

“Oh dear, you must be so sore right now.” The older woman on the other line giggled.

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t you know? Hera is known as the worst witch. She either uses what the female partner dislike the most in a relationship or what the female fears the most in a relationship and put dark magic on the male to make them do whatever you dislike or fear the most.”

“That sounds really wicked.” She whispered, biting onto her lips. Just how does Hera know what she dislikes the most?

“So, is he good in bed?” It was supposed to come off as a joke however, her voice failed her and Jiae was blind enough not to realize that.

“Ye- no. This is not the time to discuss about that. We have to find a way to get Hera’s dark magic out of Jungkook before-”

“Jiae,” She cut her off mid-sentence. “please don’t do anything just yet. I’ll call help from-”

Feeling an arm wrapped around her waist firmly, pulling her towards a warm firm body, she dropped her phone to the ground.

“J-Jungkook…” She stuttered.

“I’m sorry Jiae, I really don’t want to do this. But I can’t control myself. It’s as if this body… isn’t mine.”

Turning her around, he pressed his lips onto hers hungrily. With her eyes opening wide, what stands a few inches before her eyes caught her attention.

“Hera.” Her eyes shoot daggers at the woman standing before her. Exchanging their conversations in their mind, she tries hard to not get carried away by Jungkook’s touch.

“Ji…Jiae? Why are you not dead?”

“What do you mean?”

“I… I saw you… dea-” Smirking, she changed the topic. “Indeed, the queen’s daughter huh?”

“Hera, I don’t know what you’re talking about. You do know really well that we do not have any parents.”

“Well, that’s not the case for you.”

“Hera, I don’t know what you’re thinking and why do you hate me that much but I beg you to stop.” Unconsciously, a moan left her lips with Jungkook hard on her skin.

“What’s wrong Jiae? Do you not enjoy it?” She asked, smirking.

Pissed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter