Chapter 7: Love Birds

Empire of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❦ CHAPTER SEVEN:   

LOVE BIRDS ❦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It feels nice to be back to Seoul!” Jiae squealed, wrapping her arms around Jungkook’s the moment they stepped out from the airport.

“Right?” He asked, smiling from ear to ear before removing her arms from his and intertwined their hands together making her blush. It was only a simple gesture however, to think of it, they had done everything but not holding hands.

Looking down onto both of their hands, she realized that his hands were much bigger than hers and how manly his hand looks. Never had she realized that he has so much veins popping on the surface of his skin.

“Why?” He asked, looking down at his wife. “Why are you blushing?” He added, pulling her chin up to face him before leaning in to peck her lips softly.

Smiling, “It’s the first time we hold our hands this way. It feels really… foreign.” Jiae confessed, earning a chuckle from her husband.

“Silly. What have we not done yet?” Jungkook asked pinching her nose causing his wife to giggle under his touch. He brushed his thumb slowly against her fingers as he looked down at her, smiling lovingly. The moment he let those smile out, he knew he had fallen head over heels with her and nothing is going to change that.

“Seems like a honeymoon is really a must for couples.” Mrs Song interrupted with the both smiling shyly. “Just look at how much the both of you had progressed before leaving for honeymoon.” Mrs Song added only to have the young couples in front of her to show more affectionate.

Raffling onto his wife’s head, he answered to Mrs Song question that pangs a person’s heart from afar. “I can’t help it Mrs Song. You gave birth to a beauty and I’m really thankful for that.” He said, leaning in yet again for another peck on her lips.

Mrs Song laughed before gesturing the two-love bird to get in the car.

 

Song Jiae… I’ll make sure you feel my pain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter